The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

There’s a certain kind of insane genius to that.

No, he put THERE WAS NO COLUSION, because the jackass can’t spell.

THEIR VAST NEIN COLLISION!

“Go out there and say you didn’t mean it before they impeach you.”

Stolen from Reddit -

Want to have some fun? Bring up a list of Trump’s most ridiculous quotes and try to figure out which Arrested Development character would have said it. For half of these, choosing Lucille almost feels like cheating.

Lucille: I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist.

Tobias: She’s ugly on the inside and the outside… I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.

Lucille: Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.

GOB: All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.

Barry Zuckercorn: Trust me. I’m like a smart guy.

GOB: I will build a great, great wall on our southern border

Narrator: He won’t.

GOB: and I will make Mexico pay for that wall.

Narrator: They won’t.

GOB: Mark my words.

Lucille: The concept of shaking hands is absolutely terrible, and statistically I’ve been proven right.

Lindsay: Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.

George Sr.: I have a great relationship with the blacks.

Michael: Well, Dad don’t think they love it when you call them that.

The new angle from the GOP is that maybe Trump seemed real weak and dumb, but he must have been strong in the secret one on one talks.

The best so far has been Senator Rounds. Putin tried to out-Trump Trump, so Trump had prove to him he could tell an even bigger whopper.

Lovely, Trump shits all over article 5 while circle jerking with Tucker Carlson.

Also known as the reason for the whole fucking thing.

Also also:

Every day I wake up hoping I’ll read that he died eating a bucket of KFC.

…on the toilet. Preferably one with gaudy golden fittings.

The word “lickspittle” isn’t really common parlance anymore, but it pops into my head every time I watch Tucker Carlson trying to make a point.

-Tom

Why aren’t there more references to Putin/Trump and Star Wars on a nerd forum? I start here:

There are always two of them, one apprentice and one master

after think for a long 5 seconds, I think Space Balls would be a better source

The new talking points are in! Two different people in the billionaire defenders club told me that the buffoon’s kowtowing to a murderous dictator is because everyone has been SO MEAN to him from the beginning. He was trying to punch back, and no one will even give him a chance!

On pressing one of them, was informed that they won’t be voting in November because both sides are the same.

The “both sides” crap is so wearying. Yes, it’s true that neither political party is staffed by the angels of men. Yes, both political parties have had corrupt politicians, bad policies, and have made mistakes.

But I will be damned if that somehow means both parties are the same. One party is supporting (and supported by) white nationalists, religious fanatics, and agents of a foreign government. One party seeks to deny rights to citizens based on their sexual orientation or their religion or their country of origin. One political party is kidnapping babies on the border with no idea of what to do with them.

So get the fuck out of here with that intellectually lazy and dishonest “both sides” bullshit. I’m not just referring to the political operatives and pundits who benefit from that propaganda, I’m talking about Joe Voter in the street. If you’re apathetic then at least just own it. And if you’re apathetic about the awful shit going on right now, then you damn well better expect that I will hold you responsible for what you are allowing to happen on your watch.

In conclusion, fuck the lot of you with a rusty catheter.

Baby steps. If a disillusioned Trumpista plans a protest third party vote or no-show in November, that’s a move in the right direction.

When I think of the people that still self-identify as Republican, I don’t find that surprising in the least. It’s awash in a cult of personality and conspiracy theories. You can take that poll at any point in the process (right after the summit, when Trump walked back his statements, and when Trump doubled back) and they would 100% fervently agree with whatever just said that minute, no matter that it completely contradicted what they just supported in the last breath.

These are, by and large, unsalvageable people. I don’t really know why we bother polling them anymore, and don’t really care what the results show as it could have been easily predicted beforehand.

You see, some men you just can’t reach…