The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

This is the best retort to that tweet I’ve seen.

A whole bunch of people will never give a crap about Trump’s terribleness until things get terrible for them personally. Which means, by and large, until the economy tanks. Until then it’s just entertainment; another reality TV show with a loudmouth guy being outrageous for the benefit of the cameras.

Though I guess for people in the Carolinas it may get real a whole lot quicker.

Paul Ryan provides a weak pushback:

However, he also goes for the “isolated island” defense. You know. Puerto Rico. Who in the world can possibly travel to that far-off hidden island out in the middle of nowhere?

So Paul Ryan’s official stated position on the thousands who died can be summed up with ¯\(ツ)/¯ ?

It’s all part of god’s plan.

I’m shaking my head at the whole Puerto Rico is as isolated and impossible to get to as Socotra or Easter Island nonsense.

To be fair that has been his position on everything since he became Speaker.

Ryan’s statement at the press conference apparently was actually “Casualties don’t make a person look bad,so I have no reason to dispute these numbers.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2018-09-13/house-speaker-ryan-doesnt-dispute-puerto-rico-death-toll

Well, until Trump became the avatar of Dragon Energy or whatever. Now at least Trump super cares about black people, unlike George.

Nah, he just has to toss another cruise missile somewhere, and next thing you’ll see the pundits saying… “Today… he became… PRESIDENT

Maybe. But I think almost everyone has a very firm opinion of this guy one way or the other by now. I don’t see many more minds changing.

Many people are saying that many people are pretty fucking stupid. There are definitely idiots out there that would be swayed by the media fawning over Trump for not saying the n-word while talking about any Florence-related casualties.

Someone needs to photoshop that “holding up fists” photo to add some Iron Fist effects to his fists.

At least we’ll know the excuse he’ll use when the death camps start now.

I miss El Pollo Loco.

I’ll defend Taco Bell a bit. Now obviously, for folks on the West coast, Southwest and I assume most major cities. there are great Mexican restaurants, but when I lived in Evansville, IN and even here in Honolulu with a population of almost 1 million people, the Mexican restaurants are only marginally better than Taco Bell. Dell Taco certainly fails into that category twice the price and only at best marginally better and I have disappointing Mexican dining experiences in many other places in the country,

Was Chi-chi’s a national chain? We had that and a couple decent local restaurants where I grew up in Iowa.

Yes, I believe so, world wide even. Is Don Pablo’s still a thing?

Love it, thanks. Dragon fists work as well, maybe better.

Some more levity. “Fugue on ‘Donald Trump is a Wanker’”.