The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

hehe

Yeah, I’m hitting up the freezer section of my local store too. :)

An ominous disaster looms over our nation.

I’m not talking about hurricanes, I’m talking about the fact that Donnie soon will have the ability to text his nonsense directly to you:

Can I reply? Please?

Deeem like a good tool for declaring martial law. Or, as Trump knows it, Martian Law

That was my favorite part of Chi-Chi’s.

Top 3 adult swim shows. After Harvey Birdman and maybe Venture Bros.

I know, right?

I got mine ready image

Omarosa: Trump Can’t Stop Interrupting Meetings

It’ll be interesting to see all the Trump defenders who said none of the other firings mattered, as long as Mattis stuck around, totally change their tunes.

You mean, “Obama Appointee Mattis?” I assume there are also pictures of Mattis and Clinton or Pelosi in the same room at some point. That’s all they need to turn him into yet another disloyal villain.

And they’ll just shift to a new name. “It’s fine as long as Kelly is there”. When he’s gone, it’ll be someone else.

Hopefully shitgibbon will be gone before that.

I don’t think there many of those people around any more. That Mattis appointment was early when people still had the illusion that who was in cabinet would influence Trump. Most of the people became Anti-Trump, and the rest just became Trump apologists.

IANAL & not very imaginative but if VP is listening then why is POTUS holding the phone as it is on speaker? Or maybe neither of them can work the speakerphone so Pence is awaiting divine revelation from his God.

POTUS looks bored and is maybe checking out some skirt across the room…or maybe they just delivered his McDonalds and he is wondering what his Happy Meal toy is.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/406838-john-kerry-says-trump-has-the-insecurity-of-a-teenage-girl