The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Well, they like to start “dating” now in 5th and 6th grade. I think it’s a status thing to have a GF/BF so there is some pairing off.

And as a former 14 year old boy, I can attest that 14 year old boys certainly wish for some kind of girlfriend. They can imagine how interesting a girlfriend could be. Those girls are really fascinating.

You’re just lucky I haven’t been playing tennis lately!

This whole kerfuffle is predicated on people reading a truncated quote. The full Kerry quote is:

“he’s got the immaturity of an 8-year-old boy with the insecurity of a teenage girl” -

If you read the full quote, it’s not one-side or sexist. And it’s not like it’s a long quote or hard to find.

There are plenty of people tweeting about this Kerry comment, mostly women.

Yeah, it still rubs me wrong a bit. It’s minor and I agree with the sentiment, but it could have been expressed better. Eight year olds are by definition immature. They’re 8! Teens may or may not be insecure.

I will help you eat it, if the white men insist.

So is anybody going to comment on the rest of the stuff Kerry had to say?

Be the change you want to see on the forum!

I’ll just comment that I hope he’s not running in 2020. As much as I detest non-voters who cite a need to be ‘inspired,’ there are enough of them to matter. Kerry may be a decorated veteran who is right about almost everything, but he has the charisma of a bag of onions.

I do like the guy, and I appreciated his optimism that a return to relative normalcy and rule of law is possible.

Yeah, we don’t need Kerry running again.

Maybe as a VP slot, but even then.

Onions will at least provoke tears. Kerry is total milquetoast.

Kerry is garbage.

Unfortunately, the best line is the second one. “President Trump forces himself on a podium.” It kinds of fades after that.

I did like ‘gun that is alive’.

I’m starting to get suspicious that these “AI bot transcript” things are actually just some guy with the Courier font.

Starting?!?

Those are fake. There is a Trump speech that was actually generated by a bot, I think it was a New Yorker video.

Trump’s been pretty quiet since Manafort publicly flipped on Friday. But it’s Monday morning now, golf time is over. Time for him to sit, shit, and tweet.

For various reasons, I ran some Trump transcripts through a Markov generator. Some of the better results are here:
https://pastebin.com/L4Ecw1eK

While the process of researching and generating them made me want to lie down and cry, the best of the results have a certain lyricism, e.g.

Together, our nations remind the worst press. I get the world of the border. You’re winning at the boundless potential of societies that horrible trade deals. NAFTA is a disaster. Canada. O Canada. We had a wonderful understand that Canada. But Canada. O Canada. You know, it’s funny. The Democrats, people would say I’m the super genius of all time. The super genius of all time. If you’re a conservative Republican, you’ve got to fight for our future beyond our reach. Sometimes orange juice, which I like. Sometimes tomato juice, which I like. Sometimes orange juice, which I like ours better, however. So. No, Canada. O Canada. You know Canada, nice guy, nice guy, nice guy. Prime minister. Justin. I said what a thing of beauty. And we’re actually allowed to take lumber from our fields and regrow it under our environmental system. In the old days you could be a lot of Hispanics in the school actually from different countries. So, lumber is a disaster. Canada. O Canada. I love their national anthem. O Canada. O Canada. But Canada’s great, I love Canada. I love Canada. We had a wonderful understanding, you can’t win unless you want to do that, we’re doing.

Holy shit. Slap that into a Courier font, put it up on Twitter, and I will like that so hard.

Edit: now I’ve clicked through and it’s incredible, really great stuff. The best speeches.