The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Hah, I’m glad you liked it. I’m not on Twitter (too toxic! not like our placid Qt3 forums), but feel free to use the text for whatever purposes you want.

He could actually say this.

I read that in Trump’s voice and I’m dying over here. The juice part is so fucking Trump.

The most feared words in America (for rich, famous men): “Ronan Farrow is holding on line one…”

(Yeah, Tom Arnold is involved, so this may all be nonsense).

Your parenthetical is noted, but man, that ellipsis really hides a caveat!

Wonder if this what Tom Arnold was saying he got attacked by Mark Burnett for last night.

He seems to have been attacked fwiw. Patton Oswalt was with him for whatever reason and there were witnesses.

popcorn.gif

I know nothing about Mark Burnett but a reality TV mogul has to be a special kind of sleaze bag right?

Well he’s probably no Weinstein, but I’m guessing he’s rated at least 6 Louis CKs (or 0.3 Jimmy Savile’s, if you prefer the metric conversion).

He’s the best kind of hypocrite. Big-time Jesus freak, and big-time supporter of Shitgibbon.

So maybe the tape(s) with Trump getting super racist (no, the other ones…no, not those, the other other ones, yeah, from The Apprentice) exist and are going to be dumped out there.

If Farrow has the tapes then Tom Arnold should shut the hell up. No need to give Burnett and Shitgibbon time to prepare a response.

Tom Arnold is doing a investigative journalism show called “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes”.

The Apprentice is featured in or the subject of Ep. 1.

Tom Arnold is not the hero I want.

What about Tom Arnold in True Lies? That was probably the best Tom Arnold we’ll get.

Never trust a man with two first names.

Why does anyone think a tape of Trump saying the “N”-word would be meaningful in any way? Does any Democrat doubt he uses the word? Does any Trump supporter care?

Trump will just deny that it’s him, and McConnell will ignore it.

McConnell-of-the-future: I haven’t heard the tape, so I can’t comment on it.

It’ll give Cockroach Herodotus some more material to work with.

The truth always matters.