The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I mean, really it’s his whole body. Toad is a mushroom. His head is the cap.

Did Mario just scalp the poor guy?

Never played Mario – Childhood memories safe!

🍄

Image scaled to size, I’m sure!

There’s a Trump dril tweet for everything.

Working his way through the list of allies, Trump has now managed to offend Poland - a real own-goal because it was one of the few places he wasn’t already loathed:

“The message is clear: Americans do not respect Poles,” Sibora told the Polish news outlet. “If we sign such an important document in that way, we should ask ourselves whether this wasn’t detrimental to the honor of Poland.”

Umm, no, our dipshit President is a totally fucking idiot. It has nothing do with how Americans feel about Poles. I keep assuming the rest of the world knows that the majority of Americans think Trump is a total asshole trainwreck here in the US, for the most part. They do know that, right? Please tell me they know that.

I imagine for much of the world that doesn’t dig deeply into how the Electoral College works, they think a simple majority vote is what it takes. Ergo, Americans voted in Trump, Trump represents the majority of Americans.

I have the barest amount of sympathy for the White House on this one because the whole thing was obviously staged for the cameras and everyone involved (including the Poles in attendance) probably thought that the two men signing together at the Resolute Desk was a good thing.

I mean, the alternative of scooting a chair over so that Duda could sit with his knees splayed far apart or else sitting side-saddle wouldn’t have worked any better in terms of being awkward. And changing the scene to some random table in a White House briefing room wouldn’t have sent the message of unity they were going for.

If the Poles are reacting this badly to the staged signing, there must have been some serious doubt about Trump already. I would imagine all the former Warsaw Pact nations have some concerns.

NATO countries, too

What’s funny to me is that Trump looks like a child being forced to do his schoolwork. That’s the look on his face. Duda looks like the teacher trying to keep him on task while maintaining a positive attitude.

Our president is a petulant elementary school student. Calvin acts more mature in Miss Wormwood’s class.

-xtien

This is amazing.

Trump crossed the street to a small brick house, where he stopped to greet an older man in the T-shirt. Behind the house, a large yacht had washed ashore and was shipwrecked against the wooden deck.
Trump gazed at the yacht, saying, “Is this your boat?”
The owner said no.
Trump turned and replied with smile, “At least you got a nice boat out of the deal.”
Speaking to reporters, Trump said the owner told him his insurance company didn’t want to pay for the damage to his home
“We’re going to find out” he said “We’re going to find out the name of the insurance company.”
“I think it’s incredible what we’re seeing,” the president added. “This boat just came here.”
“They don’t know whose boat that is,” he said. “What’s the law? Maybe it becomes theirs.”

Oh man, please let him keep wandering around making insane comments about the storm damage. Can you imagine the comedy we’re missing in an alternate world? A reality show where Donald Trump just goes around and says the stupidest shit imaginable when he mixes with the common folk? He might even be a lovable dumbass in that world.

I do also, but realistically I suspect the reason we feel that way is anytime, Trump doesn’t throw up on our allies and insult them to their face we consider it a win. Something is subtle as staging an important photo properly is so far beyond the capabilities of this presidency.