The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Unless Kavanaugh gets raging drunk and tries to put some junk in the Trump.

Well, when you’re a star, they just let you do it.

No way the discipline would last.

Nah, there’s still discipline. That’s the intern - the intial comma, “immediately,” “bring those filings forward,” etc. aren’t Donnie. This is all part and parcel of the official GOP plan.

He has been so quiet on Twitter since Manafort flipped last Friday. It was nice while it lasted.

Seriously. We’re talking about the moron who can’t spell “counsel” correctly, let alone use proper punctuation and grammar. That tweet is clearly not from him.

Donnie’s tweet would have been something like:

This just in, apparently there is madness to his … madness:

Maybe he is incurious or simple, but I think a lot of what we perceive as his crazyness is just due to the information bubble and yes-men he has surrounded himself with. There are no consequences for his advisers who lie to him or exaggerate his awesomeness to get him to sign the little papers, so he only has to encounter harsh reality when confronted by fake news people. When you are as bigly as him, exposure to reality feels like oppression, or whatever the quote is…

Yay, I ugly snort-laughed at that!

No. Reptilians are shrewd and intelligent.

MkVQ3VP

Sleestaks!

I fucking love Sleestaks.

Literally laughed at by the UN General Assembly.

"In less than two years my administration has accomplished more than any administration in the history of our country,” Trump said.

Laughs slowly rose up in the crowd, and Trump responded: “So true. Didn’t expect that reaction.”

Getting ridiculed by the United Nations to own the Libs!

He did say almost any administration. That’s true, I think there were only 43 others that did more. He totally burned William Henry Harrison.