The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

(Had no idea Senator Kaine had that kind of shade game.)

He’s like a kid in front of class trying to give a report on a book he never read.

He’s used to his fucking rallies full of straight up imbeciles who just cheer any fucking thing he says.

Kaine seems like a good dude. He’s had a couple moments like that where it’s clear he has more than just a pulse.

Even if it was true, what the fuck is he doing going on about it at the UNGA? What the fuck do they care? He is such an idiot, who apparently never got enough love from daddy.

Apparently he said something about Germany being dependent on Russian oil that sent the German delegation into fits of laughter…and caused the foreign press covering the Germans to laugh even harder.

(Germany does import a LOT of energy from Russia…but Russia is also very dependent on their EU markets to sell their oil and gas.)

When Trump says, “I didn’t expect that reaction,” I think that is true. He believes his administration is tremendously successful. I assume the people surrounding him reinforce that every day.

Narcissists surround themselves with sycophants.

So the big news this week will be when he orders the bombing of the UN?

If anyone sees this footage recut to include the Curb Your Enthusiasm music, please please let me know.

https://twitter.com/Captain_Hooks/status/1044625231757795333

That’s pretty good, thanks! Almost as good as the time where he didn’t shake Merkel’s hand.

I feel like Trump’s accomplished a fair amount in under 2 years.

• massive tax cut for corporations
  • trade war with China
  • ultra conservative supreme court justice appointed, lots of lower-level judgeships filled
  • gutted and defanged the EPA
  • gimped the Department of Energy
  • gimped the State Department
  • gimped the Department of Education in anticipation of a free-for-all for charter schools and for-profit universities
  • completely realigned U.S.'s geopolitical stance away from NATO and the Atlantic democracies
  • kept the flame of the Muslim ban burnin’ despite concerted opposition in the courts

I mean, it’s mostly awful, but it’s a fair amount of stuff.

That’s a good point. If you look at this as a typical “Fox and Friends” viewer, it changes the outlook quite a lot. And that’s the only viewpoint relevant to the white house.

Don’t forget ripping children away from their parents (in many cases permanently) for the crime of seeking asylum.

Yes, add Balasarius’ that’s a good one.

Also, don’t forget “removed ACA mandate in order to weaken the healthcare law to make it easier to repeal at a future date”.

Oh, and “drastically reduced the amount of refugees taken in by the U.S.”.

You forgot “discredited the FBI & Justice Department while simultaneously turning Justice into a partisan department”. Oh, and “attempted to eliminate congressional ethics rules”, but I guess they failed at that so maybe not.