The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Fox viewers are missing so much they have no idea.

It’s the classic problem of overexposure, except because it’s Trump, like everything else he does it’s turned up to 11.

It’s not too uncommon for people to get tired of seeing and hearing a President even if they voted for him. Usually that doesn’t hit the supporters until nearing the end of the second term.

If Trump had taken a 12-18 month rally break then his supporters wouldn’t be getting early burnout. His ego wouldn’t allow that.

Does he have groupies like Dead Heads who go to every rally, or is it all locals seeing the show for the first time?

Probably mostly groupies at this point, since the crowds have been dwindling. Also this: https://erie.craigslist.org/evg/d/linestanders-needed-for-trump/6718699132.html

Aside from all his many other personal failings, Trump is boring. Even his cultists eventually see that.

Trump unwilling to hold off weapon sales to the Saudis over killing of US resident because there are other countries they could go to. So I guess we have an upper bound on what he thinks a life is worth.

Someone should ask him to see his price sheet for how much it costs to get him to ignore other crimes, like election interference, or tax evasion.

What if Mexico increased their spending on US military hardware? Maybe the wall could be turned into a checkout counter?

IMG_1539287176318

Money talks, bullshit…is our president.

REPORTED

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Looks like a PSA on the dangers of huffing peroxide.

Hahahahahaha. Oh, man. I ugly-snort-laughed at my desk.

Not certain the SS is trained to take that on.

That’s a pretty great bit.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all year. The rest of Mulaney’s special is terrific, too.