The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Look at this guy here, teaching me new words.

I like the part about “unknown Middle Easterners”. I really love how overt xenophobia is totally a mainstream Republican position now.

Don’t worry, the Middle Easterners are all Saudis, and they are just coming here to buy weapons.

And here was me thinking ‘Emergy’ was a new roguelike.

It’s easier to grok with the community tileset.

I thought unknown middle easterners were the folks who live between Pittsburgh and Philly.

That’s Pennsyltuckians. Sir.

I’m reminded of the Brass Eye line about the scary growth in crime we know absolutely nothing about.

This kind of National Emergry is what you get when the president of the US lives in a right-wing echo chamber pot.

Apparently the “story” started when the president of Guatemala boasted about apprehending ~100 ‘ISIS fighters’. No time frame, no context, obviously no connection with the caravan. Until a clever Gateway Pundit writer used the headline “100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Migrant Caravan of Military-Aged Males Marches to U.S.” From there to Lou Dobbs, and of course to Fox & Friends.

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-remarks-by-president-trump-before-marine-one-d-1829919399#_ga=2.214550612.238718051.1540253008-1138734440.1540253008

Q You said “lower tax cuts.” You said that you wanted tax cuts by November 1st. Congress isn’t even in session. How is that possible?

THE PRESIDENT: No, we’re going to be passing – no, no. We’re putting in a resolution sometime in the next week, or week and a half, two weeks.

Q A resolution where?

THE PRESIDENT: We’re going to put in – we’re giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent. We’re doing it now for middle-income people. This is not for business; this is for middle. That’s on top of the tax decrease that we’ve already given them.

Q Are you signing an executive order for that?

THE PRESIDENT: No. No. No. I’m going through Congress.

Q But Congress isn’t in session though.

THE PRESIDENT: We won’t have time to do the vote. We’ll do the vote later.

Q Congress is out.

THE PRESIDENT: We’ll do the vote after the election.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1054524538850029568

Relentlessly lying piece of trash.

Pandering in its most basic and most transparent form. And he won’t be held accountable for it because he has successfully lowered the bar so far we can’t ever dig it up.

Now - if he ever phrased it as “we’ll send $2000 to every middle-class taxpayer”, the right would go ballistic.

Next step is for him to say that Democrats are preventing Congress from passing a new tax cut before the elections.

We’re putting in a resolution!

And after, they will attack the tax cut to something abhorrent the democrats will never go for, maybe health care related, then they will claim the democrats won’t pass the tax cut.

We won’t have time to do the vote. We’ll do the vote later.

Shut the fuck up, Walsh.

The president isn’t the only one that gave the okay for that. A few tens of millions of people did the same.