The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I don’t think that’s going to move any needles at all.

So? His racist fans love this.

“he says what everyone is thinking!”

“I’d love to have a beer with him!”

Of course! The only reason I’m not spewing racist slurs constantly is because of “political correctness” amirite? /s

Except he doesnt drink beer. He’d be the worst person ever at a party. Well, he’s the worst person ever most of the time anyway, so that may not be saying much.

There are people that literally think that way. They also love talking to fellow white guys about it.

Also:

Rocks are firearms now.

We have the dumbest president in the history of presidents.

Oh well. At least they’re considering gun control now.

-xtien

Don’t forget he wants the wall to be see-through so good Americans can see the heavy bags of drugs the Mexican cartels will catapult over the wall.

All I can picture is a bunch of 19 year old US troops finding bales of weed and figuring out how to send a shitload of it home.

I’ve probably already posted this clip at some point. I feel like I’m in a time warp the past couple years.

I obviously don’t spend a lot of time watching Trump’s public rantings rallies so the level that he’s ramped up the rhetoric is more than a little upsetting. This is such a dangerous path. I realize this is the new normal (making it all the more terrifying), but never in my life did I think I would see a sitting President campaign around the country trying to rip it apart at the seams. He jumps into every divide and tries to ram through as big of a wedge as he can.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/full-trumpism-the-presidents-apocalyptic-attacks-reach-a-new-level-of-falsity/2018/11/04/8e4fb87e-e043-11e8-b759-3d88a5ce9e19_story.html?utm_term=.f4a3c9bdb044

The thing is his rally rhetoric, if you will, is only attractive (or sane even) to people who have already drunk the kool aid.

I guess it is no surprise that Trump press conference is entirely about how great the Senate victories were. Plus how great he was 9 out of 11 of the candidates he campaigned won. Then he proceeded to go through all the candidates like Barbara Comstock and Mia Love who he says rejected his help and lost.

I didn’t think it was possible but he has taken his arrogance up to a new level_

Of course. No matter how it turned out it was never in doubt that he’d act like a child, taking all the credit and none of the blame.

The fact that so many people vote with him pretty much means we are a country of children.

-xtien

If you try to drain my swamp, I will drain yours!

How does the White House/President investigate Congress?

“If you try to waste money, we will waste even more money!”

Truly the mind of a business titan.