The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Loath though I am to contribute more to a ‘scandal’ which pales into triviality next to a couple hundred other things Trump has done, here’s a twitter thread from someone who seems to know what he’s talking about…

But I try not to pounce on Trump for shit that, if Obama or some other president I like had done it, wouldn’t bother me much. Granted when a GOP politician disrespects the military there’s the added tang of rank hypocrisy. I just don’t hold the ceremonial aspects of the presidency to be all that important, I guess, though they can sometimes* be the opportunity for significant orations.

*when the President isn’t an ignoramus

Well lying about it is a bigger deal than just choosing to duck it. Why did he lie? Is he sick?

I hope so. 🤞🏼

Liberal superhero and WP columnist, Greg Sargent, implores: Get your head out of your arse:

Unrolled thread

I wonder how one gets appointed to such a post? That sounds like a lovely job for post-retirement, living in Europe, honoring the memory of American and European soldiers who gave everything so we could have the world we do today, and meeting visitors and helping them have a moving and beautiful experience honoring those soldiers. It sounds peaceful, meaningful and fulfilling.

Count me among the masses who believe that, regardless of weather/helicopter/safety concerns, POTUS should be at that ceremony. It’s not like this was a side excursion planned only for Trump. every other world leader in attendance went to this, and they all managed to get there safely, had no issues while attending, and made it back safely. This is Trump being Trump, and it’s disgraceful and disgusting.

Then he comes home and unloads his bile on California in the midst of their worst forest fire disaster in a century, with lives still being lost, people missing, entire communities displaced, and he’s pointing his finger and threating to cut off funding. Can’t wait for the disaster relief trip where he tosses paper towels to grieving Californians.

Now he’s talking election fraud in Florida because God forbid they actually count every vote and get it right. Forget the fact that the GOP candidates are going to win regardless, he’s using this as a convenient chance to push the “Democrats try to steal elections!” narrative so he can pull it out in 2020 when he loses and refuse to vacate the White House. This one pisses me off even more since it’s the GOP that has systematically been “stealing” elections for 8+ years now thanks to gerrymandering districts and disenfranchising minority voters.

Fuck Trump.

Putin didn’t go either. Hmmmm…

Colonel Putin was in the Billiard Room with the Candlestick up Trump’s butt.

No Arlington National Cemetery visit for POTUS today.

Is there a breeze blowing from the southeast?

A butterfly in Argentina flapped its wings.

It’s a Federal holiday, so that means he’s off. Time to golf. Duh.

Man, those Dems ruin everything good and wholesome

Where is my Like button?

I hear he’s gonna shoot under 400 thousand.

See this is the type of shit we should all be selling on Fox - make a bundle off these idiots. How is the secret zipper not in the crotch? Pulling the American flag out of Trumpy Bear’s ass would be a perfect representation of what he’s done for the country.

Selling cheap ass garbage to Trump supporters is a good business model. I can’t fault someone for capitalizing on their being imbeciles.

Hell, Trump does it.