The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

How does this bear keep popping up on social media?

I cannot believe that is real. I mean, remember the Reagan commercials about the menacing bear = Soviet Union?

I refuse to believe this is real. It’s too weird.

-xtien

Clearly a criminal in the oval office has been causing the stock market big headaches for the last year.

We still saying it’s the helicopter?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/white-house-confirms-trump-will-not-visit-arlington-cemetery-veterans-day-rain-expected/

This would be wall-to-wall coverage on FOX News if a Dem President skipped the Arlington Cemetery visit on Veteran’s Day. They would have dozens of veterans on air commenting about it for three days straight.

EDIT: to their credit, this is an actual story on foxnews.com’s front page right now. Not the lead, but among the top.

Is that what he literally is doing today?

JFC what a twat.

No, but it shows that he’s not really afraid of a little rain.

No, but it does show that rain doesn’t bother him when it comes to golf.

Priorities.

Well, to be fair, you can’t wear a MAGA hat to anything serious. So his hair would get wet.

Yeppers.

Well that’s better. I mean, still not good, but not as bad.

Also a little rain is a poor excuse anyhow, regardless of what he actually did.

I often wonder what it’s like when he finally sleeps and then wakes up. Does he have a retinue of hair stylists that do that fucking weird comb over and around every morning? And does he then have them killed? So that nobody can tell the press just how fucked up it is?

It’s funny because the hair is so fake. There was image going around of what Trump would look like without hair, and he looked fine. He looked, dare I say, rather dashing with a short beard as well.

But Trump needs his shitty fake hair because he’s a vain narcissist.

American Hustle opening scene.

Rain is nothing to sneeze at, people.

-xtien

I think it’s obvious what’s been in the Presidential Netflix queue lately. Scary stuff!

https://www.netflix.com/title/80154610

That’s just a goof with video from another occasion, right?

Correct. Its a good gag. And in these bizarre times I don’t blame you for double checking.