The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Does he have a bunker? He should have a bunker.

He does. It is a cocoon of bitterness and resentment.

We need that Hitler movie clip meme with Trump somehow replacing Hitler. A bunch of Nazis talking to Trump is very believable.

I imagine something like this:

Believable? It’s policy.

Thank you for reading my mind and posting the exact same thing I was about to post.

He has a bunch, but it might require walking through a mild drizzle.

That’s why he marks them with golf tees.

Forget helicopters and the Secret Service. Trump has found someone else to blame:

Trump told aides he thought he looked “terrible” and blamed his chief of staff’s office, and Fuentes in particular, for not counseling him that skipping the cemetery visit would be a public-relations nightmare.

“Why didn’t you tell me that kicking puppies was frowned upon? What do I pay you for, anyway? Now go punch those nuns while I steal this candy from a baby.”

That’s the thing, isn’t it? His complete lack of empathy, which means no sense of how anything he does might be viewed by another because he can never imagine the viewpoint of another.

The fact that he’s getting more flak for this than for effectively dismantling the EPA tells me much about the absurdity of our political discourse.

He’s a sociopath.

Or for co-opting the entire Department of Justice. He’s getting flack for that but not nearly enough.

He ran on dismantling the EPA, though. Some people actually voted for him for that reason.

But being so dimwitted he doesn’t realize that disrespecting vets is bad politics and so low energy he couldn’t even get out of bed to do the easiest parts of being president - that was never part of the official Trump image.

The first ‘president’ who has constant ‘mood’ pieces written about him. Really want to know who to blame, dumbass? The buck stops here.

Gosh, this guy. It’s like he has blood coming out of his whatever, ya know?

So everyone knows why Trumpists always call Dems “snowflakes,” right?

I’ll take that schadenfreude. They’re fucking up the country and giving the rest of us anxiety attacks; the least they can do is be miserable themselves.

Projection is the explanation for a TON of Republican and Trump follower behaviors.

Looks like proceedings on the Acosta hearing are well underway. Unfortunately, Wemple didn’t thread his tweets properly (or something) and I don’t have time right now to curate. Going to his twitter page is worth it, though.