The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Just stay out of Waffle House after midnight on Saturdays.

I literally had second dinner at a waffle house on the way home from a concert last night/this morning. It was gloriously awful.

Waffle House is like meth.

It’s bad, but it makes your body feel good, until you die from it.

Sometimes I lie awake at night, thinking about how scary it is that a moron like Donald Trump is in charge of a superpower like the United States. Then I realize it’s even worse: it’s Sean Hannity and Fox & Friends that hold the real power, he’s just a meatpuppet that does whatever the eunuchs tell him.

Finish your gaming room in the basement and hope that you can somehow slip into the VR game world and get out of this one. That’s the best I got.

Not his official salary, that’s nothing. He means the sweet deals, the kickbacks, “future consulting” contracts, etc.

sounds like Mueller will be recommending action on all of the crimes.

“I appreciate his loyalty” means “I better not read about any book deals”

“They only have roughly 20 dedicated White House lawyers and a bunch of detailees who could leave at any time,” one former White House official told POLITICO. “I don’t think anyone who is paying attention thinks they are prepared for a Democratic takeover.”

Not surprising given that they were unprepared for their own takeover! Our government is such a joke right now. Thanks GOP!

Am I the only one who read that as “20 dedicated White House lawyers and a bunch of detainees”?

Ha ha – I read it that way too and had to re-read it.

Raises hand.

I know this is naive, but 20 lawyers seems like a lot of lawyers to me. Considering they will also have all kinds of other clerical staff, researchers, etc.

What do you call 20 lawyers in the White House?

[insert punchline here]

I don’t know how many lawyers a usual President should have but I’m guessing that 500 lawyers wouldn’t be enough to handle Trump’s insanity.

We are so excited for you to bring your children, kicking and screaming, into this year’s display. To put you in the holiday mood we’ve chosen to go a little on-the-nose by using so much red it looks like the walls of the White House are bleeding. After all, what is Christmas with the Trumps if not a horror movie full of tired clichés?
[…]
The irony of this elaborate display about a refugee family seeking protection from persecution is completely lost on us.

But just in case, we’re going to separate the Baby Jesus from Mary and Joseph indefinitely.