The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Were Mary and Joseph refugees? I thought they were just traveling to participate in the census.

Egypt man, it was after the census that the legal government felt that potential political opponents needed to be expunged so they fled political persecution by crossing the border.

Really it’s the Egyptians fault for harboring fugitives, the family were criminals on the lam, and the open borders policy just allowed them right in. And not even contributing members of society, that kid was sucking up government resources and likely taking grain doles.

According to one Gospel (paraphrased), King Herod The Asshole heard that some kid was born to eventually kill him. So he slew his father and married his mother-- sorry, wrong myth. He started slaughtering all the infants in the land
Jesus, Mary and Joseph (best pronounced with a slight brogue and slur) fled to Egypt for safety, where they did not need to contend with giant walls or tear gas.

Ah, ok.

Imagine the Republican freakout if Obama had said this:

“You’d better get back in there soon, that’s Ohio,” Trump told reporters, zeroing in on the plant whose fate concerned him the most. He elaborated in an interview with the Wall Street Journal , “They better damn well open a new plant there very quickly. I love Ohio. I told them, ‘You’re playing around with the wrong person.’” Apparently concerned he had made the point with too much subtlety, Trump continued, “I said, ‘I heard you’re closing your plant. It’s not going to be closed for long, I hope, Mary, because if it is you have a problem.’”

It would be fun to get Obama to go on video acting some of Trump’s statements/tweets/comments as if they’d been his own.

Looking forward to the tomorrow morning’s tweetstorm.

This angers me almost as much as Trump existing.

you think he sweats tang?

As a young man he looked all right. Pity he grew up into a ‘rancid bag of old sins,’ to borrow Charlie Pierce’s phrase.

Only less intelligent.

https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/1066751739158642688

Donnie knows he’s smarter than the chairman of the Fed and all the climate scientists in the world combined. And he’s not afraid to admit it.

“I’m doing deals, and I’m not being accommodated by the Fed,” Trump said. “They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.”

He added: “So far, I’m not even a little bit happy with my selection of Jay. Not even a little bit. And I’m not blaming anybody, but I’m just telling you I think that the Fed is way off-base with what they’re doing.”

Trump also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week finding that damages from global warming are intensifying around the country. The president said that “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and that he does not believe the scientific consensus.

“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we’re not necessarily such believers,” Trump said. “You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean.”

A record clean!

He used his gut to hire all those criminals. Why doesn’t someone ask him about that conundrum.

Also I’m sure his gut is super gross.

First two images in my Google search for “record clean”: