The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

My impression of that moment was that he didn’t want a bunch of pictures of him standing on stage by himself looking like a dork, and he knew that no one would publish pictures of just his back. I noticed that all the cameras stopped clicking right when he turned around. I thought it was a pretty savvy move under the circumstances.

Is it just me, or does the Argentinian President look like Peter Capaldi?

It would be fun to imagine him muttering some Malcolm Tucker-isms under his breath.

Fuck, the last 10 seconds of that clip are amazing.

Nope, I thought the exact same thing. Seems like there’s a Doctor Who short just begging to be made there.

It is doubtful that Trump had any role in drafting what’s a fairly nice obit. But that fact that had him going to Yale before serving as the youngest aviator, is a further example of this White House pure incompetence. How do you got to Yale and end up being one of the youngest aviators? It makes no logical sense. Skipping Yale and enlisting the Navy was major part of Bush 41 biography. I has probably been repeated 100 times on TV and scores of times in print since his passing.

Agreed. This totally random and unkown person on Twitter broke it down brilliantly:

No one with a brain wants to work for Trump.

It’s been mentioned before, but everything - and there seems to be no exception, it really is everything - that the right-wing conspiracy machine believes that their opponents do is a case of projecting stuff that they do themselves unto others. They know that voter fraud happens, since they are 100% doing it themselves and know how easy it is, so they are convinced that anyone opposing them must be doing the same.

Never not a national embarrassment

The thousand yard stare by Trudeau is amazing and terrifying

That was incredibly awkward.

But… not for Trump.

Well, sure, being awkward requires self awareness and the ability to empathize with others.

Trudeau:

So funny. We need thought balloons for that video.

Well, we don’t really because we know what they are thinking about Trump, but the thought balloons would still be funny!

Scott Free aka Mister Miracle

You can’t even satirize Trump. He satirizes himself better than anyone else can but he’s not even trying. He’s a master of self-deprecating humor, but it’s never intended.

Remember when Dan Quayle pointed some kind of bazooka the wrong way and misspelled potato? Of course you do. Remember when Trump said this stupid thing two months ago? Um, no, because I can’t remember the 17 dumb things he’s said or tweeted in the last week.

He truly is a man of his people.