Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

President Trump tweeted this:

Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail…
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068442531887632384

Then I spent all day deciding what is very legal and what is very cool, and here are the answers:

I love that diagram if for no other reason than including Emperor Kuzco in the ‘Very Cool’ category.

The dumbest man alive.

Evil Forrest Gump.

He just doesn’t have the stamina to be president.

He had to pee.

I like how the Argentinian president turns away from the cameras. I imagine he was mouthing some curse or standing open mouthed in amazement.

My impression of that moment was that he didn’t want a bunch of pictures of him standing on stage by himself looking like a dork, and he knew that no one would publish pictures of just his back. I noticed that all the cameras stopped clicking right when he turned around. I thought it was a pretty savvy move under the circumstances.

Is it just me, or does the Argentinian President look like Peter Capaldi?

It would be fun to imagine him muttering some Malcolm Tucker-isms under his breath.

Fuck, the last 10 seconds of that clip are amazing.

Nope, I thought the exact same thing. Seems like there’s a Doctor Who short just begging to be made there.

It is doubtful that Trump had any role in drafting what’s a fairly nice obit. But that fact that had him going to Yale before serving as the youngest aviator, is a further example of this White House pure incompetence. How do you got to Yale and end up being one of the youngest aviators? It makes no logical sense. Skipping Yale and enlisting the Navy was major part of Bush 41 biography. I has probably been repeated 100 times on TV and scores of times in print since his passing.

Agreed. This totally random and unkown person on Twitter broke it down brilliantly:

No one with a brain wants to work for Trump.

It’s been mentioned before, but everything - and there seems to be no exception, it really is everything - that the right-wing conspiracy machine believes that their opponents do is a case of projecting stuff that they do themselves unto others. They know that voter fraud happens, since they are 100% doing it themselves and know how easy it is, so they are convinced that anyone opposing them must be doing the same.

Never not a national embarrassment

The thousand yard stare by Trudeau is amazing and terrifying

That was incredibly awkward.

But… not for Trump.