The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I am Joe’s complete lack of surprise.

He just looks like he’s considering his next bowel movement.

“Apostle’s Creed? Didn’t he beat Rocky?”

This is where I reiterate my pet theory that DT is too vain to wear reading glasses, so he literally cannot read anything in public which is put before him. And he clearly doesn’t know any of this by memory, since he is not a churchgoer.

There’s a much simpler theory:

Survival of the Twittist.

Twit of the Year

He’s just pouting because he has to stand in the second row, behind Obama.

Haha but he isn’t, he is at the end of the same row. He just always looks like he is behind :)

Little pouty baby man didn’t wanna go to Sunday School today.

Worse, someone is saying nice things about someone who isn’t him.
No one is paying any attention to him!
It’s Donnie’s worst nightmare. Having to sit there and be respectful and not get praise for it.
Plus Church stuff.

100% What a god damned child.

Eh, I suspect the look on his face is just his normal serious look. I wouldn’t attribute it to his being upset at not being the center of attention. He’s just a dick and that’s his normal dick face.

I also think the vanity issue about reading glasses is correct too. He probably isn’t the most facile of readers but I’d be very surprised if he can’t read.

So as much as I like to attribute dickishness to Trump, I don’t think he’s pouting or posturing here.

“resting” dick face. Kinda like Ted Cruz.

I appreciate the charitable nature of your take on this, but the simple fact is that given his actual actions as president, and as a person, he does not get the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Everybody else in the room is acting like an adult. He’s acting like a child. If this weren’t a pattern of behavior, I’d see your point. In fact, I tend to try to see the good in people and not attribute intention.

But this sorry excuse for a person deserves no benefit of the doubt whatsoever. He drained that account long ago.

Sorry, Mark.

-xtien

You really think the Devil would recite the Creed?

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1070414039245672448

But he is putting his hand over his heart. It’s in his wallet.

I was going to suggest his hand was on something else down there, but then I realized he was looking at a coffin and not Ivanka.

I don’t understand how he can be such a disgrace, constantly.