The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Many people are saying he’s tremendous at being a disgrace. Many people. No one thought he could be a disgrace in Michigan and Florida.

He does the best disgrace. It is a huuge disgrace and he is bigly good at disgrace.

I’m so glad that McCain dis invited him to his funeral, I’m not sure my TV would have survived,

That’s ok. I am just of the opinion that he normally looks like a sour-faced dick unless he’s chortling over thoughts of his own greatness.

What heart?

“I didn’t know George Bush Sr personally but I hear he liked to touch women without their permission, so you know what? He sounds like my kind of guy. Right? Good guy if you know what I’m saying.”

So INAL, but this emoluments thing is tricky. Trump has always run hotels, and obviously from time to time foreign entities are going to rent the occasional room. But that’s just small potatoes, and …

Never mind. Lock the fucker up.

Oh, that seems total on the level.

It’s almost like we had these rules for a reason.

FTFY.

No the President isn’t a toddler, why do you ask?

reference needed

(edit - decided on a different snarky comment)

Judge’s what? Why must he leave us hanging?!

His descent into despair and madness would be MUCH more enjoyable if we knew:

a) there was a firm end date; and
b) he and his family, co-conspirators, and Hannity & friends will all end up in prison for life.

Naturally Donnie didn’t get it right: Rasmussen reported 49% approve, 50% disapprove. (Standard disclaimer about Rasmussen being the most Trump-leaning major pollster: Gallup has him at 40%.)

If you’d just look past my crimes, you’d see I’m not such a bad guy!

Presidential Harassment? I do feel harassed by this president!

I’m truly surprised that he said 75% and not 95 or 100%.

It just never ceases to amaze me what a fucking whiner he is. At least Nixon had the dignity to vent his spleen in the privacy of the (admittedly tape-recorded) Oval Office.

Cheney looks ready to take a swing at him in that last picture too.