Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

Naturally Donnie didn’t get it right: Rasmussen reported 49% approve, 50% disapprove. (Standard disclaimer about Rasmussen being the most Trump-leaning major pollster: Gallup has him at 40%.)

If you’d just look past my crimes, you’d see I’m not such a bad guy!

Presidential Harassment? I do feel harassed by this president!

I’m truly surprised that he said 75% and not 95 or 100%.

It just never ceases to amaze me what a fucking whiner he is. At least Nixon had the dignity to vent his spleen in the privacy of the (admittedly tape-recorded) Oval Office.

Cheney looks ready to take a swing at him in that last picture too.

Given how Cheney is portrayed in the previews for the upcoming film, I think he’d shoot Trump right in the face.

I’m not sure how I’d feel about that. I mean no, I know exactly how I’d feel about that. I just don’t know how I’d feel about Cheney afterwards.

I mean the upside is Cheney would be behind bars so there is that.

Last time he shot someone in the face he got away with it!

Yes, that’s what he was referencing.

Silly me, I thought he was referencing the post right before his. But, you do you.

Trump is literally just appointing people from Fox and Friends to his administration now.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/trump-is-said-to-pick-nauert-to-replace-haley-as-un-ambassador

Yup, so messed up

Nothing fills me with despair quite as perfectly as reading that any polling outlet has Trump’s approval rating at 40%.

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/rate-trumps-job-performance/

Take this extraordinarily well crafted survey! Trump fundraising organizations have only the best surveys. I particularly like how the options provided stop at “okay”.

As I’ve said before, I lost all faith in the American electorate when Trump got more than 10% of the popular vote.

I mean I’ve kinda always hated humanity in aggregate, but the recent wave of fascist white supremacists winning every election everywhere really helps make my case for me.