The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Lololololol

“I’m off the hook. But this individual one guy, he’s in a lot of trouble. I mean a lot of trouble.”

Further proof that he can’t actually read.

I hear individual one is actually the President of the US Virgin Islands.

I mean, when everyone around you is a criminal, your only defense for not knowing is incompetence, right? Will Trump try and claim this? And how will his supporters react? It wasn’t really his fault because he didn’t know? We voted for a president who didn’t know what he was doing?

That one is near perfect. Where is he this weekend? Golfing or hiding in the White House?

Asking lawyers about that pardoning himself thing they mentioned a while back.

Narrator (Ron Howard): “It didn’t.”

Whats interesting about this is early in the Presidency his tweets would have at least a visible presence of Trumpalos arguing back at the people mocking/arguing with him, but ive been scrolling for ages and havent found a single supporter yet.

There was a couple of Q idiots up top when I first looked at the responses.

I saw some batshit crazy meme of a CIA person passing Laura Bush a letter while the casket was blocking her view and her showing it to Jeb and W and them making faces and the implication was that W had “flipped” and the CIA was watching them to make sure they didn’t run. It was one of the more insane things I’ve ever seen. Was that a QANON thing?

Most likely

The best response to Donnie’s tweet is this one:

(George Conway is, of course, KellyAnne Conway’s husband.)

Scott-Free*

Scot-free*

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dictionary#dobs=scot-free

Yeah, I know…just ridiculing DJT for his misspelling in his tweet.

Scott Free!