The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

That press conference was something else. And if you are a member of the Democrats in the house, I see no better endorsement for Nancy Pelosi and how she will deal with Trump than that video.

She came out of that looking very good.

Trump threw a long, drawn out tantrum, and then capped it off by punching himself in the dick so hard that it hurt everyone in his party.

I mean, against that, just sitting silently would look pretty good.

Orangina keeps… glancing at the camera. “hey you still looking at me? watching this? watch me take this dude down!”

Pence is a fucking zen master of the thousand yard stare

I don’t think it angers him so much as it confuses him because he can’t comprehend it,

Political Wire: He Stormed Out of the Oval

Los Angeles Times White House correspondent Eli Stokols told MSNBC that President Trump “stormed out” of the Oval Office after his contentious meeting with Democratic leaders.

Said Stokols: “He stormed out of the Oval, walked into an anteroom just off the Oval Office and had in his hand a folder of briefing papers. And he just scattered them out of frustration — threw them across the room.”

These kinds of articles really drive home how deep the divide is between political teams. I know people who will eat up drivel like this.

Honestly, the fact that he seemed to know the difference between the House and the Senate slightly increased my opinion of his intellect…

FTA:

As Bill Kristol (no Trump apologist) put it: “[B]ased on what I saw of their respective performances in that Oval Office meeting today, I don’t understand why it’s Nancy Pelosi who’s facing a leadership challenge and Chuck Schumer who isn’t.

Here’s a hint, Bill: something Chuck has that Nancy doesn’t.

Zen master? Go back and watch the video again, this time with the assumption that he has horrible diarrhea and is praying Trump shuts up so the press will leave.

c768283_1544577760151

thinkofthehappyplacethinkofthehappyplacethinkofthehappyplace

I’m tripping my balls off right now. ACT COOL, MIKE, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

THEY ARE ALL LOOKING AT ME!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz…

The idea that Trump won is absurd.

At this point, he has zero moves.

The Democrats are giving him nothing for the wall. That’s all but guaranteed at this point.

So he can now shut down the government, after which the Democrats just play him saying “I’ll shut the government down. It’s all on me!” On repeat, nonstop, forever.

Or (more likely) he just caves, and appears weak. Which he is. He’s weak and dumb.

Trump lost the war before Pelosi even took the field.

In a jaded world where secrets are increasingly hard to keep, Trump earns points for authenticity. Pelosi and Schumer repeatedly urged that their negotiating be done in private, but Trump countered with talk of “transparency.” I’m a fan of smoke-filled backrooms, but it pains me to say that Trump seized the high ground (in terms of public opinion) here.

LOL. “We’re building tremendous amount of wall” and “We’ve caught ten terrorist” counts as authenticity these days. Fucking christ.

That… That can’t… I mean… SANTORUM?

Oh God… it’s true…

Who next? Michelle Bachmann?

It would be hilarious if Hannity was asked and turned him down.