The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Hope Hicks. Do it, Donny. She has a great ass, right?

Why not Ivanka?

Different staff.

When they’re Chief of Staff they just let you do it.

Uh, is it the glasses?

Which somehow still won’t even matter to his supporters, because even though they “want somebody who appears strong”, actually appearing strong isn’t that important. The real requirement is “being the kind of person who I can project my own illusions about strength upon”.

What Trump supporters want is someone who is living their own dream of stumbling through life without the need for skills, smarts, talent, or a work ethic and yet still somehow coming out on top every time.

Case in point …

C’mon guys, you know he’s been up since 5:30 poring over confidential briefs.

and now I’m stuck trying to get that image out of my head

Doesn’t he basically work from home?

Nah, most of the time he gets you to pay for him to go golfing.

The zones have come under criticism from consumer advocates, who warn that they may not drive investment to truly distressed areas. The official communities designated as zones include some census tracts that are rapidly gentrifying — which could end up delivering large benefits to wealthy developers who would have invested in those areas without the Trump administration’s tax advantage.
[…]
Along with Long Island City and several gentrifying portions of Washington, several other zones have prompted criticism. Those include zones that Bloomberg News and The Associated Press found contain properties owned by the family of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and a White House aide.

No shame.

Contrast that with the apnews headline which is less fair and balanced:

AP: Ivanka, Kushner could profit from tax break they pushed

“I met him, one time,” he said Variety’s Marc Malkin. “We were filming on ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, ‘Come on up to the office.'”

“I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne,” Bale joked, “because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne. So he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it, really. It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president.”

Trump signals to the world that we are OK with using someone accused of a crime as a bargaining chip in negotiations. High-profile US citizens who travel abroad might want to be concerned.

Let’s not forget how the FOX News Right howled when Obama exchanged prisoners. Now Trump is willing to exchange a prisoner for money and that’s just fine.

The interns were up all night brainstorming defense plays.

First, what wall? And second, the USMCA does nothing to raise the sorts of revenue that would be required for Trump’s imaginary monument.

“Counsel” being spelled correctly is how we know it’s the interns. The notion that Cohen confessed to crimes just to embarrass Trump is pure Donnie, though.

As to the main argument,

I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called “advice of counsel,” and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid. Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly…

Not to mention, how quickly he has forgotten about all the tapes and documents that were taken in that raid.

Look, the lawyer was supposed to tell me that was illegal and not do it.

I robbed this bank, but I asked a lawyer first if it was ok and he said it wasn’t against the law. So it is the lawyer’s fault really.