The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I haven’t seen this quote posted about Donnie’s trip to see the troops.

Absolutely. When I heard what ya had to go through. I mean look, I had concerns for the institution of the presidency, because, not for myself personally, I had concerns for the first lady, I will tell you

He will tell us this, but like everything that comes out of his mouth it’s a total lie. I especially like that he finally had concerns about the institution of the presidency, you know, the thing he shits on daily.

Yeah, I thought he had probably retired. Comedians and comic writers just don’t stay funny long-term.

The lesser Josh Marshall marked up that part of the transcript haha

Oh yea, and that jacket looks like it’s made of the same nylon trash bags that Bethesda sent to people paying $200 for canvas Fallout duffel bags.

In case of a water landing the President of the United States acts as a flotation device.

It reminds me of those dumb right-wing art pieces that depict him like a circus strong-man.

The whole thing is a fun read. At least I enjoyed it. Apparently Trump even thanked the press!

Colonel: Well Mr. President, you look like a small…

Shithead: I want an extra large.

Colonel: Um, sir, that might look…

Shithead: Extra large!

Colonel: But…

Shithead: Do you like being a Colonel?

Colonel: Extra large it is.

This might be the fakiest fake news of all! He is awfully slim though - at least a pound under whatever weight would put him in the Obese category!

To be fair he was looking at his hands.

The End Times! WOOT!

Well, at least the Trump Administration has an exit plan. Unlike those Obummers and Clintonistas, with their Left Behind attitudes.

Yes, I’m sure Middle East peace will be achieved by making this Christians versus Muslims - so much winning!

Secret Service might have made him wear a vest.

Every time I think Trump can’t possibly disgust me more than he does already has he finds a way.

Tax cuts for the ultra wealthy: appropriate

Minor annual pay increases for government workers: inappropriate

Leave the umbrella at home and always call it rain.