The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I hope everyone who voted for him dies of a very painful cancer.

popehat misspelled ‘Armando’

They’ve got it all wrong. They need more deaths to turn this tragedy into a statistic so that people can care even less.

Kelly’s exit interview was pretty much as expected. I kept him from following his worst impulses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/30/john-kelly-paints-yet-another-dim-portrait-trump/?utm_term=.49842ec41c77

Thanks! ;)

On the one hand he says Trump was always pushing the boundaries of the law, and on the other he says Trump never told him to do anything illegal. It can’t really be both.

Also, too, some people are pointing out how in the interview he admits things he denied while he was in the administration. So, he lied to us.

I 100% expect that he will show up. There’s no flipping reason for him not to. It’s not like he will get political backlash for it. It’s super dramatic (in his mind) AND he’s the center of attention. I just can’t imagine that he could resist.

But he wasn’t there when he said he was.

He called the boss to tell him that he was in the hospital. With the sounds of a sports bar in the background.

Only he’s the fucking president.

I sometimes run to the post office when I say I’m working from home…

Clip and save. Fahrenthold is an excellent, relentless reporter (and won a Pulitzer for his series on the Trump Foundation and it’s lack of charitable giving.)

Fahrenthold is the best investigative reporter of our time.

Most of the recent crap about Trump was broken by Fahrenthold… Years ago.

As 2018 draws to a close, let us reflect on the fact that the President of the United States is the dumbest person alive.

We need that stupid painter to somehow capture the essence of this bit of Trump’s genius.

Someone on Fox must have talked about wheels today because that is the second stupid wheel reference he has made in a tweet today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/31/trump-claims-theres-foot-wall-around-obamas-dc-home-neighbors-say-theres-not/?utm_term=.f946dbf47b27

THERE’S NO ELITISTS LEFT IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO FORCE HIM TO USE LOWER-CASE LETTERS!

JUST CALM DOWN GUYS EVERYTHING IS OKAY AND GREAT