The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RUN-ON SENTENCE

Sadly the person most in need of not suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome is the person that by definition can’t.

This sounds pathetic.

I would trade real action on common-sense gun laws for $5 billion for the wall, with an extra $20 billion promised if the full set of proposals from smart people are implemented.

I’d love to see the House pass wall funding in the form of $1 for each immigrant asylum claim processed or green card granted.

I’d happily chip in $10,000 for Trump’s wall if he’d resign the Presidency. Hell I’d even let him keep the money if promised to leave the country, with the entire crime family. But he’d forfeit the money, if ever did anything on social media, ever appear on TV, granted an interview etc. Basically, they whole family just disappeared from my and the American public’s life.

Trump keeps tweeting about how it’s the Democrats’ fault that he had like a million empty seats for his appointments. He’s tweeted about this like 5 times in the past day.

But it only takes 50 votes in the Senate to get those appointments seated.

The Democrats have, literally, zero control over those things.

There’s probably something like a 90% chance that every one of Trump’s tweets contains either a willful lie or a mistruth due to his ignorance.

and the chance his fool supporters believe every word out of his mouth (or don’t care) is higher still.

I’m old. I recall when TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME was HILLARY DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. Not many are as old as me, though.

DJT is a modern day philosopher king.

Our Commander-in-Chief is making sure the world knows that he’s concentrating on the important issues:

There’s nothing more important than having good-looking generals. Everyone knows this!

But were they taller? Tom Cruise is notoriously average in height.

Below average. He’s only 5’7".

Hottest group of generals ever assembled, many are saying!