The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Maybe they can make a swimsuit calendar of these generals, and then use the proceeds for the wall!

I like it that the generals are also stronger than Tom Cruise, because you need strong generals to carry those field packs and anti-tank rockets. Why, Tiny Tom Cruise would crumble under all that weight!

Turns out the generals thing was just him getting warmed up:

Today is the day that DJT became president.

Hahaha

“The caravans have an undead Guatemalan dragon. We need BOARDER FUNDING! SAD!”

After staggering along the past decade, I think Donald has completely malfunctioned now.

What does that last tweet mean? He must be suffering from dementia or something. Can we just move on to President Pence now?

I’d like to see him spend a lot more time in a “big house” with guys armed with machine-guns.

But I mean if they wanted to wave them at him a little I wouldn’t say no.

I can work with that.

Hey fella, you got a problem with someone being 5’7"?

Sure, you’re obviously unqualified to be a general. Are there milspec shoe lifts?

This is my favorite thing that he said all day. Here’s the full quote from our president who is a grown man and not an 8 year old boy:

“I was here on Christmas evening, I was all by myself in the White House, it’s a big, big house except for all those guys out on the lawn with machine guns. Nicest machine guns. I was waving to them,” he told reporters in the Roosevelt Room. (The first lady was at the White House from Christmas Eve through the 27th.)

“Secret Service and military, these are great people. They don’t play games. They don’t like waves. They don’t even smile,” Trump said. “But I was there all alone with the machine gunners, and I felt very safe.”

" I was waving to them,” he told reporters in the Roosevelt Room. (The first lady was at the White House from Christmas Eve through the 27th.)

“Secret Service and military, these are great people. They don’t play games. They don’t like waves. They don’t even smile,”

No Donnie, they just don’t smile at you.

I bet they laugh at him though.

Everything about that quote is amazing. There’s so much there! I keep picking it apart and finding new gems.

Obligatory Lincoln quote :)

“General Sheridan, when this peculiar war began I thought a cavalryman should be at least six feet four inches high, but I have changed my mind. Five feet four will do in a pinch.”