The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

His tweets just depress the hell out of me. That someone so strouds so moronic, 0us also so evil would be elected president and continue supporting hi’.

I see no hope for 38% of America. None whatsoever.

Trump is an idiot. He’s quite clever in terms of manipulating people, but unbelievably and willfully ignorant and flaunts both of those facets of his personality as if they’re badges of honor.

This means a good number of people who vote for him are also likely either manipulated and/or also quite ignorant. There’s hope for that segment. Those who do so with eyes wide open and full knowledge of the consequences of his policy are those who are beyond redemption, imho.

Totes presidential

What a piece of shit.

I blame American Idol for degrading the way Americans treat voting and elections. This shit reminds me more of those vapid elections for student body president in High School than it does for electing the President of the United States.

Many people are saying Trump’s DNA is at least 98% Chimpanzee.

Absolutely. In 2016, every Trump supporter I know said something in the vein of “I like him, and I hate her.” That’s what they thought was important.

People voting for President based on superficial variables like looks or personality isn’t new. Since the Kennedy vs Nixon TV debates, we’ve known people vote their feelings.

This is the day he truly became a memelord.

Not the chimps! Don’t blame them for our own mess.

There is so many anti-Trump articles in the US, that I’ve had no need to go outside the US to get my fix. However, this McLean has some great insults as well as helpful review of the real history of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Turns out Mclean has a whole section to devoted to anti-Trump articles.

Trump is giving a press conference, and everyone on stage with him is a skinhead.

As a follically challenged individual, I take umbrage! :)

Is the center fascist wearing a Masons pin?

It is. I can’t wait until the Drain the Swamp crowd gets ahold of that.

So bizarre. Not that I have any issue with freemasons but it seems an odd choice for an official gathering. Particularly given their rule about being non political.

Yep. In place of an American flag pin. Call me paranoid, but that strikes me as a pretty blatant message.

I’ve been shaving my head for 15 years. These guys are going to ruin it for me, aren’t they?