The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

The QAnon nuts are gonna lose their shit when they see the Mason’s pin.

The fucking nazis ruined my old avatar. Abradolf Lincler isn’t so funny with actual nazis around.

You have to grow Armando hair now.

This phase of Trump’s face is typically known as “bronzing crescent”.

Ohhhh now I know exactly who you are! See, @tomchick, avatars were a mistake because my brain isn’t capable of associating a single distinct and continuous online persona with multiple visual representation!

In glorious eternal Penbladian Hegemony, all will have hair that flows like dark river.

Y’all underestimating the power of motivated thinking.

So wait…do QAnon nutters and Conservatives dislike Freemasons for some reason?

Yeah I’m surprised about that. A few tweets that is happened but not the huge ado I expected.

What is the ELI5 of QAnon and Freemasons? They don’t like it?

Masons are a common Target of Illuminati conspiracy theories.

Random words capitalized, we’re all Turning into mini trumps

I assumed that the big-box store had an aisle full of Illuminati products.

It’s the autocorrect. Blame Google for now assuming that you are talking about Target the store.

Asking why a loony conspiracy theory group doesn’t like Freemasons seems rather naive.

I feel no shame at all in admitting being naive about loony conspiracy groups and their interrelationships.

Not knowing and fully understanding the long history of the Target store brand, QAnon, and the Freemasons seems rather reckless in this day and age. It’s explained pretty well in this book, which documents their interactions going back to the early 1700s.

http://www.amazon.com/A Quick Look at the History of QAnon, Target, and the Freemasons That Brought It Down/dp/B002KYHZLQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1546621084&sr=8

God damn.

Blame the hivemind. As more people joined google keyboard pool, the corrections get worse and worse. Mine keeps suggesting words such as Fortnite. I don’t want to know anything about Fortnite. Fornite fortnite fortnite.

It’s like Lincoln said, “When I beat my Fortnite score seven years ago my father brought forth, Along with some condiments, a new PlayStation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men Love a good sequel.”