The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Oh they do, but it’s in the back room and you have to know the secret handshake and code phrase to access it.

Well done.

Christ, is that why Google’s autocorrect has gotten so much worse?

I’m just guessing. It used to be better in Swype too, which never used these shitty internet words but that’s get-off-my-lawn territory.

I god damn hate the random capitalization bullshit in autocorrect. It tries to capitalize may every. Fucking. Time.

I detested the Apple walled garden of no cursing when I had my iPhone. Every curse word autocorrect ended up being some insanely non-similar word choice.

Android seems a little better at least.

Unless you’re using voice to text, then it bleeps f****** everything. But otherwise it’s mostly great.

It’s changed, I’m sure. I haven’t had an iPhone in quite some time.

I have an iPhone. It long ago gave up trying to stop me.

But may, it finally seems today to have stopped want in to capitalize it. I blame the Brits. Damn you Theresa!

I meant Android. iPhones suck and so do Apple fans.

Remember how not only are his idiotic game of thrones memes stupid because

The Wall didn’t stop people from immigrating into the kingdom

But also there was a “Mad King” who caused massive civil unrest culminating in the idea to burn the entire capital to the ground. That worked out well didn’t it?

If he even knows a single thing about the show (which is doubtful) then he’s probably confused that the people trying to get past the wall are very very white.

There is zero chance Trump has the attention span to follow Game of Thrones.

Some intrepid reporter should go interview furloughed federal workers to see what messages they have for Donnie. Though I’m not sure their editors will let them print that kind of language.

I thought they were mostly Democrats, Donny? Time for this orange piece of shit to go to prison.

Far more important that we waste money on a wall that will never be built than pay for my kids’ food or rent for our apartment. We’re with you, sir!

Yeah, Freemasons and Jews as the secret enemies are the default for these groups.

Slowed down he sounds just like a rambling drunk.

The slowed down drunk Trump is the most amazing thing ever.