Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

Sure, you’re obviously unqualified to be a general. Are there milspec shoe lifts?

This is my favorite thing that he said all day. Here’s the full quote from our president who is a grown man and not an 8 year old boy:

“I was here on Christmas evening, I was all by myself in the White House, it’s a big, big house except for all those guys out on the lawn with machine guns. Nicest machine guns. I was waving to them,” he told reporters in the Roosevelt Room. (The first lady was at the White House from Christmas Eve through the 27th.)

“Secret Service and military, these are great people. They don’t play games. They don’t like waves. They don’t even smile,” Trump said. “But I was there all alone with the machine gunners, and I felt very safe.”

" I was waving to them,” he told reporters in the Roosevelt Room. (The first lady was at the White House from Christmas Eve through the 27th.)

“Secret Service and military, these are great people. They don’t play games. They don’t like waves. They don’t even smile,”

No Donnie, they just don’t smile at you.

I bet they laugh at him though.

Everything about that quote is amazing. There’s so much there! I keep picking it apart and finding new gems.

Obligatory Lincoln quote :)

“General Sheridan, when this peculiar war began I thought a cavalryman should be at least six feet four inches high, but I have changed my mind. Five feet four will do in a pinch.”

His tweets just depress the hell out of me. That someone so strouds so moronic, 0us also so evil would be elected president and continue supporting hi’.

I see no hope for 38% of America. None whatsoever.

Trump is an idiot. He’s quite clever in terms of manipulating people, but unbelievably and willfully ignorant and flaunts both of those facets of his personality as if they’re badges of honor.

This means a good number of people who vote for him are also likely either manipulated and/or also quite ignorant. There’s hope for that segment. Those who do so with eyes wide open and full knowledge of the consequences of his policy are those who are beyond redemption, imho.

Totes presidential

What a piece of shit.

I blame American Idol for degrading the way Americans treat voting and elections. This shit reminds me more of those vapid elections for student body president in High School than it does for electing the President of the United States.

Many people are saying Trump’s DNA is at least 98% Chimpanzee.

Absolutely. In 2016, every Trump supporter I know said something in the vein of “I like him, and I hate her.” That’s what they thought was important.

People voting for President based on superficial variables like looks or personality isn’t new. Since the Kennedy vs Nixon TV debates, we’ve known people vote their feelings.

This is the day he truly became a memelord.

Not the chimps! Don’t blame them for our own mess.

There is so many anti-Trump articles in the US, that I’ve had no need to go outside the US to get my fix. However, this McLean has some great insults as well as helpful review of the real history of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Turns out Mclean has a whole section to devoted to anti-Trump articles.

Trump is giving a press conference, and everyone on stage with him is a skinhead.