Witch's Wake suspended.....indefinitely!

Good lord! Are things that bad?!

FREE TOM OHLE! FREE TOM OHLE! FREE TOM OHLE!

Hmmm… Every time Bush speaks, my wife says “can we PLEASE move to Canada?” I apparently have some sort of “return rights” that would let me move to either Canada or England since my mom’s a former Canuck and my grandmother’s an ex-Brit…

Gee, can you write about elves and remain heterosexual?

Yes. Unless you drive a Mazda Miata.

Sure, if you like any of the four bars in the city. I like that Irish pub along the strip.[/quote]

To be fair, you can’t judge all of Edmonton nightlife by the bars along Whyte Avenue. It’s a nice city of 938,000 people that is growing. I moved here over 15 years ago and I feel like I’ve always lived here. Except for the bitter cold, I think it’s a fantastic city.

Sure, if you like any of the four bars in the city. I like that Irish pub along the strip.[/quote]

To be fair, you can’t judge all of Edmonton nightlife by the bars along Whyte Avenue. It’s a nice city of 938,000 people that is growing. I moved here over 15 years ago and I feel like I’ve always lived here. Except for the bitter cold, I think it’s a fantastic city.[/quote]

Heh, fair enough. I was just giving Tom some grief about his “dirty Toronto” comment.

Is this a desertion of promised free content thread or Fodor’s guide to Canadian cities to avoid because pansies live there? :wink: