Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - The man in the high castle gets shooty

Linda plz

Bethesda’s retro marketing campaigns are on the money.

Season pass info. Interestingly, the three DLC packs in the season pass have the player jumping into other characters instead of continuing BJ’s story.

• The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe – As former professional quarterback Joseph Stallion, smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space!

• The Diaries of Agent Silent Death – As ex-OSS agent and assassin Jessica Valiant, infiltrate Nazi bunkers in California and discover the secrets of Operation San Andreas!

• The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins – As the US Army’s renowned hero Captain Gerald Wilkins, embark on a mission to Nazi-controlled Alaska to dismantle Operation Black Sun!

Pre-order bonus is an “Episode Zero”

Episode Zero introduces you to Joseph Stallion, Jessica Valiant and Gerald Wilkins as they fight for freedom in the American Territories.

Oh hell yeah, I finally get my Wolfenstein/GTA mashup!

Yes to this. I cannot get enough of them.
So glad to see Frau Engel returning.

Looks Amazing!

That sense of disappointment when the cartoon ends!

Visually the game looks amazing.

“STOP THE NAZIS. SAVE AMERICA!”

I mean is this like a game or a 2017 America I am the confuse

I can’t wait to shoot Nazis in the face again.

In general, AAA games for 2017/2018 are looking amazing. The graphic evolution continues.
Now I have a new gpu I could play GR Wildlands on Ultra settings and it was O___O

I am visually stunned by those graphics.

do the nazi faces look like real nazi faces?

Not enough tiki torches in the videos, game lacks realism…

Might as well pop this in here too.

“We’re certainly aware of current events in America and how they relate to some of the themes in Wolfenstein II,” he tells GamesIndustry.biz.

“Wolfenstein has been a decidedly anti-Nazi series since the first release more than 20 years ago. We aren’t going to shy away from what the game is about. We don’t feel it’s a reach for us to say Nazis are bad and un-American, and we’re not worried about being on the right side of history here.”

"Bethesda doesn’t develop games to make specific statements or incite political discussions. We make games that we think are fun, meaningful, and immersive for a mature audience.

“In Wolfenstein’s case, it’s pure coincidence that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year. And it’s disturbing that the game can be considered a controversial political statement at all.”

I cannot imagine that anti-Nazi-ism could cause any kind of meaningful controversy. Well, except for people that would identify as Nazis. Which makes me wonder if that number is larger than I’m thinking. I’d always assumed that that group would be a very tiny minority, but I could be wrong, as I’ve never had a reason to look into it.

Which is to say that I think that taking a stance against Nazis would be a pretty damn safe stance to take.
EDIT: Politically safe, I mean. Personally safe, maybe not so much.

I’d have to imagine half the complaints about #NoMoreNazis is people thinking it’s a general purpose hashtag accusing Trump supporters of being Nazis. We’ve seen before where Twitter marketing stunts get misunderstood because people are clueless and don’t look up the context.

I’m sure they got some actual Nazis too.

It’s twitter and junk, so there’s a couple of things going on. First, obviously, is that no one really gives a crap about Nazi feelings. They’re right up there with zombies as being a video game enemy that society has decided is okay to shoot. The few actual self-admitted Nazis that are offended by Wolfenstein are probably a minuscule minority even among Nazis. Second, I would wager that Pete Hines was thrilled that some idiots are spouting off on Twitter about this, because it gives him an excuse to take the brave stance of being against Nazis. Kudos.

That said, the “Make America Nazi-free Again” slogan did probably trigger a few Pepe Trumpsters as well as the “keep politics out of mah games” crowd. These people may not be Nazis, but the obvious parallel to Trump’s MAGA hashtag is too close to ignore. So while “Nazis are bad” is kind of a d’uh statement, I think it’s disingenuous to not acknowledge that someone working on this game’s marketing knew exactly what they were doing.

I’d say it’s just as likely that oversensitive clueless Trump supporters are assuming “Nazi” is now a dog whistle on the left and get their back up anytime they hear or read it. Like those morons who complained when someone (forget who) tweeted out the whole “give me your poor, your huddled masses” thing, they just went nuts about Trump hating libtards not supporting his immigration policy. Well no, you dumb twat, that’s on the Statue of Liberty.