Woman crashes car while shaving "down there"

Here’s another one for the distracted driver files.

Florida Highway Patrol troopers say a two-vehicle crash Tuesday at Mile Marker 21 on Cudjoe Key was caused by a 37-year-old woman driver who was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat.

Her ex-husband took the wheel so she could shave for her current boyfriend??

I wonder if the accident left any hanging chads…

My god…

Ah, it all makes sense now.

Why would she admit to doing that? Just say you were shaving your legs…

Forget it, Hanacker. It’s Florida.

I believe it was on Loveline that they used to play “Germany or Florida,” in which a bizarre story would be read and the hosts would guess if it had occurred in Germany or Florida, on the grounds that all such stories seemed to come from one or the other.

She probably was shaving her legs, but played it up to get attention. You know what, she was probably just run-of-the-mill drunk, but her story distracted everyone so much she got away with it.

Yeah, they still do that on the Adam Corolla podcast.

It’s obvious to me she has some sort of condition where her pubic hair interferes with her driving, and she needed to address the issue immediately. Have a little compassion.

There’s like 3 separate wtf angles on this story.

Can you explain to us non-Americans why Florida is unique, outside of New Jersey.

It’s America’s wang.

1. It’s got the same kind of god-awful hicks as the rest of the South.
  2. On top of that, it’s full of senile retirees.
  3. On top of that, it’s where the carnies winter.

Let me know if I’ve missed any major points.

Put the movie “Big Trouble” on your Netflix list. Goats. Guns. Russians. Sports talk radio.

Oh god, for a second there I thought you were recommending he watch “Nothing But Trouble”.

I’d rather have crazy shit than 30 inches of snow…

And Canada is the hat. Who would have guessed America would go out with its hat on, but no pants!

There must be pants somewhere, because we have so many belts.

Is there anything people won’t do while driving?