Woman crashes car while shaving "down there"

Signal their goddamn turns.

Pay attention to the road?

Drive within 5 miles of the speed limit in either direction?

My latest piss me off is the road near my house. Beautiful little country road, straight a few lights, not heavy traffic 50 mph zone. And constantly getting stuck behind people doing 35-40 on it. The passing zones are few and far between

She’s a pubic menace!

Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

So, she was using an electric razor, or there was shaving cream and a straight blade involved? Because that would be a feat worthy of a VH1 reality show deal.

Signal their goddamn turns.

A-fucking-men.

Playboy did a test of shaving in the back seat of a car at high speeds back in the 80s, if memory serves me right. They concluded that at 60mph, blood stains leather.

This didn’t merit it’s own thread imo, but speaking of being shaved “down there,” I just ran across this (NSFW) video advertising a spa’s “Vajazzling” service.

Think bedazzler meets one’s lack of pubic hair, and you get the idea of what it’s all about.

W T F.

Normally I would say, “pics or it didn’t happen,” but in this particular instance, I think I’m happier not seeing.

raises hand May I see?

The link is in my post!

I thought this term originated with Jennifer Love Hewitt’s recent appearance on a talk show, when she reported doing this to make herself feel better after a breakup.

While I wouldn’t mind demanding “pics or it didn’t happen” from Ms. Hewitt herself, it’s kind of sad that people are trying to make a trend out of it.