Word of the day: hypocrisy

What happens when you’re against companies using their influence to persuade lawmakers to support gay rights, so you organize churches to use their influence on their constituents to boycott those companies.

“Hutcherson said he’s not telling companies to change their own internal policies on gay rights. He just doesn’t want them influencing lawmakers with their support.”

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002744288_gayights17.html

I don’t think that quite fits the definition of hypocrisy. It’s not using your influence to change laws that they object to. They just hate queers.

No you see, churches is magical.

I think it fits pretty well here, actually. I love the name of one of the organizations supporting the boycott: “Faith & Freedom.”

I think that lowering the influence corporations have on the government is a good idea in general, but this kinda thing just makes the rest of us Christians look bad.

While we’re at it, lowering the amount of influence the church has on the government seems like a pretty good idea as well.

While we’re at it, lowering the amount of influence the church has on the government seems like a pretty good idea as well.

The church doesn’t have any influence on government.

You just made me shoot milk out of my nose.

Is this one of those times where you forgot to add a smiley?