πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 341 3/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

soare audit asset

I don’t think this has been posted. NY Times has a bot that will analysis your guesses after you finish the game for the day.

Hidden behind a paywall for me

new one

Wordle 342 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SALTY
TABLE
TRACK
TIARA

Happy with a four!

That’s really interesting! Not sure if it’s just an iPad thing, but it wasn’t immediately obvious to me that you could swipe and see each of your choices analysed, how good they were, how many other people chose the same as you, etc. Very cool!

Me, too.
Wordle 342 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Me three.

Wordle 342 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I went hard on Wordle and then explored many many many of the spinoffs, ripoffs, variations etc, but the only word-based one that has stuck is Hurdle from Arkadium (https://www.arkadium.com/games/hurdle/), beside the movie based ones - framed and actorle.

I think it deserves more attention. The gist is first one plays a regular wordle. Then the answer to that puzzle is used as the first guess for a 2nd wordle. Then repeat and repeat again.
Finally those 4 answers are used as the first four guesses for the final puzzle.
And because of who I am, I actually do the day’s wordle first and then use that as my first guess on the first stage of that day’s Hurdle. But that’s me. Also the word set β€˜seems’ different/larger than Wordle’s so that may bother some… Enjoy!

I’m on a roll, a 2 after 2 3s

Wordle 342 2/6

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 342 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟩⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

stare audio tiara

Wordle 342 2/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

New one.

Wordle 343 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 343 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bit disappointed that the second guess wasn’t right (even though at that point it would have been pure luck): probably just an effect of seeing all those green letters appear :-).

Wordle 343 4/6*

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yeah, but:

Wordle 343 2/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BAM!

Pure luck, but my usual second word, modified to fit, with a bit of English on the ball.

Not a great run today

Wordle 343 5/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 343 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Close! Chose the right answer as the other choice seemed less likely.

share audio rebel wreck creep crept