Wordle: Everyone is Suddenly Playing It

Wordle 344 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¦β¬›πŸŸ¦
πŸŸ¦πŸŸ§β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ§πŸŸ§β¬›β¬›
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

I don’t think will get many β€œX/6 fails” today, but I think quite a few will abandon!

I got one. The only two letters I got were a and o. Plus it accepted amigo as a guess. I don’t care how common it is, it certainly isn’t English.

I call bullshit.

Most words aren’t originally English though? Amigo is in most English language dictionaries, so I think it’s fair game?

Wordle 344 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tricky. But at some point, no other options remain.

I am ready to abandon. I got two letters on my first guess, including the final letter in the correct location, but because of that final letter I cannot even think of a word for a second guess.

Damn that was rough

Wordle 344 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Those yellows just would not go green

Wordle 344 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It took me a while to make that last guess.

Wordle 344 6/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 344 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

soare audio plait barge bayou

Wordle 344 6/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

LAPSE
MAJOR
TAXON
HAVOC
KABOB
BAYOU

Nearly failed it

Wordle 344 2/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thankfully, my starter word, AUDIO got me three vowels, and in specific non-placements.

So that let out ALOUD and ABOUT because it can’t start with the leading β€œA”.

After wracking my brain for some word that would fit, I came up with two: BAYOU and QUOTA. But then I realized (literally as I was typing in the latter word) that the β€œU” couldn’t be in the second position, either. And so I crossed my fingers I wasn’t missing a slew of other words that might fit, and voila.

Yeah, it is.

I still use that same staring word and I demonstrated how not to handle today’s puzzle.

Wordle 344 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

AUDIO
AFOUL
TATOU
BAYOU

First I screwed up and reused an A in the staring position accidentally, then I just could not think of any words that fit at all. Apparently tatou is in fact a word, but I was really just blindly trying combinations trying to find anything at all that fit in hopes it would give me a clue I needed.

And even when that nailed down all my vowels, I just stared at it blankly for a few minutes before bayou finally occurred to me.

Not my finest hour.

new one

Wordle 345 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Again: happy with a four!

Wordle 345 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 345 2/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pure luck!

Wordle 345 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¦β¬›πŸŸ¦
πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ§
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Pretty sure this was the only word that would fit by this point. Took me a while as I had the spelling wrong in my head!

Wordle 345 2/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Stare, atoll - a lucky guess, wordlebot says after that first word there were only two possible solutions remaining in the answer set. If I’d have thought of attic, I would have gone for that instead.

Wordle 345 3/6*

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 345 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

audio taser atone atoll