Wordle: Everyone is Suddenly Playing It

That was my problem, I had so many other words that fit running through my head, couldn’t dig out the answer with its somewhat-unusual first two letters.

Well, I’m addicted!

Wordle 221 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Rests
Lucky
Chalk
Whack

Welcome to the jones!

Wordle 221 3/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 221 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

adieu stare place whack

new one … don’t look!

Wordle 222 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TRIED PANTS MOUNT

I try a new start word every day…

Wordle 222 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

MOUNT

After the complete miss on the first guess, I was just trying to use a word with an ‘o’ and ‘u’ in it to nail down vowels. Good thing I didn’t go with donut

Wordle 222 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

RATIO
STONE
TOWNY
MOUNT

I probably should have known better than that third word, but I was momentarily convinced the word had to start with “TO” and have an N in the fourth spot and that was all I could come up with.

Wordle 222 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIOS/THORN/MONTY/MOUNT

I’d hit enough letters at that point that the word solved itself. Surprised that Monty was in the dictionary.

Wordle 222 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

alert, joust, doubt, mount. Bugger all those options…

Wordle 222 4/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thane, print, count, mount - had two guesses I could have made for row 3, chose poorly.

Wordle 222 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟦⬛
🟦⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟦🟦⬛⬛🟧
⬛🟧🟧⬛🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

SLATE
TRICK
OUGHT
DOUBT
MOUNT

Wordle 222 4/6*

⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Too many words end in “ount”

A two! A veritable two!

Wordle 222 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 222 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Fortunate enough to pick the correct one!

TEARS
POINT
MOUNT

@Kelan mine very similar to yours.

Wordle 222 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 222 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:-)

I also got a two today (my first)! Hmm, your grid is identical to mine. Have you stolen my preferred starting word? ;)

Wordle 222 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
MOUNT

Same. Thought I would give it a shot, and the result of the first guess leads pretty naturally to the second guess.

Wordle 222 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Holy shit.

PAIRS
MOUNT

I was in pretty much the same spot as @Timemaster_Tim after that first guess. Was literally just looking at the letters I had left and trying to come up with something that had 2 vowels and at least one of the “common” consonants that were left, and that was the first one I came up with.