World Of Tanks

Thanks. The site lost my first confirmation code, so maybe this one will take … I am increasingly interested in this awesome ridiculousness (ridiculous awesomeness?).

Yay, looks like it worked.

I can’t stop laughing at “healing tank.”

I think it’d be more fun if it were giant robots.

Healing Tank? <snicker>

I got a beta key for this, is it worth trying?

So much other stuff to play :(

Like the world needs another MMO.

“Ramming attacks are an essential part of World of Tanks gameplay, along with casual fighting elements.” Ramming is the only way I do vehicle combat, so I am in.

I’m getting ready to launch the game for the first time as I type, but the premise seems pretty unique to simply label it “another MMO” as if it is just a run of the mill diku.

So far its ok- not good enough to be a MMO, but id buy it if it were microtransactiony or a single purchase, tanks are fun to use.

I think between this and APB we need to take the term MMO back.

Dibs on naming my character/tank “Shawn Timothy Nelson”.

Agreed. It has been quite fun so far (after the first hour) and it looks to have a decent amount of depth in customization.

Watched the trailer, and while parts of it look great, other parts look very odd. Circle strafing in tanks 20 feet apart from each other is wrong on so many levels.

Nothing to see here!

However, there is still no healing tank.

:(

the NDA is in effect so I won’t say much, but it is fun ;)

Registered on the forum and received an invite code, but the beta registration doesn’t recognize the forum username or email address even when copy/pasting directly from the forum user control panel area. Is this just their way of saying that they’re not taking more beta registrations? It’s been ~12 hours, so I’m assuming if that’s not the case then some sort of account synchronization job is log-jammed, or something.

so that WAS you earlier today. I was the tank that died instantly, and since I forgot to use all chat I could not say hello. :(

Oh, it is? Hmm, I’m usually pretty careful about that. I guess I missed a wall of text somewhere, and considering everyone and their pants has an invite code … anyway, I’ll go redact my post.

Whats there to disclose? It’s a crappy tank based modern warfare clone.

it’s not related to MW in anyway that I can see. There are no perks, and MW didn’t have tech trees or third person vehicle combat. Go troll somewhere else.

Aw, what the hell, I’ll give this a go.

I liked Tanarus, or whatever it was named. This could be fun.

Any kind of Qt3 tank squad, battalion, guild kinda thing happening in game?