World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

Hey nice, got one too. I’ll use it after I get back from vacation.

Got one too. It’s a trap!

I got it as well. Decided to fire it up, and now I’m faced with configuring my mods again.

I will be playing classic soon. But I note I still have a sub so…

I spent a little bit playing with the free time, and I was pretty annoyed that my Azure Water Strider that I went back to get from Pandaria at the beginning of BFA was no longer walking on water. That was enough to make me want to jump right back out. Next time I jump in I will have to figure out the new mount equipment slot.

There was a lot of grinding to get that AWS, and to have one removed without any real notice is a pisser.

But from what I read online, there should be a water walking mount charm in your mailbox if you had one.

Yes, this! The point is that every mount can walk on water now. There are plenty of reasons to hate BfA, but this isn’t one of them.

Now, the fact that every herbalist still has to use that fugly goblin-shredder mount that I can never remember the name of? That is a good reason to hate on BfA. That key mount ability was not added as a mount trinket thingy.

I had this issue with my level 90 warlock. My 120 characters all got the new water walking equipment in the mail when the expansion dropped but apparently toons that are less than level 100 don’t get anything. What I had to do to get my water strider working again was visit Pat Nagle in Pandaria and buy the missing item from him for 50g. Once I equipped it, all was well.

Just another really odd decision from Blizz.

Hah, yeah, that sounds like a totally pointless dick thing for Blizz to do.

I still haven’t unlocked flying. I am trying to minimize my play time for maximum results. I generally just to the emissary when it is up, and a few times a week do the Mech daily.

The current state of BFA doesn’t affect my play time, but I feel like there is a huge faction shift coming and that is affecting my play more than anything. I am not a fan of the horde style, but my BELF has the fishing items etc. If I could make her alliance without a faction change I would.

I unlocked flying, took a short break, then slowly reached exalted with both new factions and now… I have zero desire to log in, and haven’t in over a week.

I was levelling an alt with flying, which was kind of fun… but kinda boring too. Lost interest.

I’d love to do Mechagon, but, it’s too hard to pug and all my friends have quit so I don’t have a group that I run with.

Right now Classic is the only thing keeping my sub open.

That’s been my pattern with the last few expansions. I level to cap and then set a few goals, and once I hit the goals I lose interest in playing.

I haven’t even purchased the latest expansion. I probably won’t until I see it on sale.