WoW: 10 day trial question

you could of easily jumped on the bandwagon before the new year… they were offereing a MIR for up to to $30. So you could of purchased the retail product for a paultry sum of only $19.95!!!

I don’t think they are running that promo anymore.

Yeah, just about all the WoW boxes you see on the shelves are marked down now, none of them sell at full price.

Plus you do get the first 30 days “included” with the box.

The keys are “Account Keys” really, not install keys. You can install WoW on as many different PC’s as you like.

But basically I suspect they dont sell out Account Keys Online because their distribution agreements dont allow them to. You also have some potential difficulties regarding which version to sell or buy Online - eg Europe / North America (+Aus) / or the Asia version.

But basically I suspect they dont sell out Account Keys Online because their distribution agreements dont allow them to.

Distribution agreement with whom, Vivendi the company that owns Blizzard? Blizzard’s own parent company does the distribution so this isn’t like a typical developer/publisher relationship. It’s closer to a publisher owned developer, though not quite the same as Blizzard is it’s own corporate entity.