WoW: Drama! (Rapscallion dissolution)

And a shitty comic to boot…

Notice the number 666 in your post count as you make that statement… it’s surely proof that you are the devil and not to be trusted. In fact, I recommend immediate banning and purging of all your information.

Server drama is the lowest form of comedy. Yeah, below props. Don’t stoop, dude. You’re better than that.

that’s a lot of vitriol for a game you aren’t interested in… and yet you went specifically into a thread with the game name in the topic with the express purpose of shitting on everyone

That’s part of the fun – I deliberately adopted the style of a real pretend journalist. I even fucking tied in a smarmy holiday message at the end! Although I’m not really sure how taking the latest bullshit important people are saying seriously is more important than talking about people fighting on the internet.[/quote]

That explains a fair bit. I did not read it and think it was intended as a humor piece. Thanks for the clarification.

I’ll be the first to tell you I’m actually not.

Edit: SlyFrog: I’m starting to think I was a little too obtuse.

I’ll be the first to tell you I’m actually not.

Edit: SlyFrog: I’m starting to think I was a little too obtuse.[/quote]

Well, now I’m laughing in connecting that with the Shawshank Redemption, so you’ve got me chuckling about something.

“Are you catching my drift, or am I being obtuse?”

You know what they say…arguing on the internet is just like arguing on the internet.

Indeed it is not. But it’s not ugly either. Nor is it shitty, at least not by the genre’s standards. And it CERTAINLY isn’t little. :D

Actually, I think it’s pretty ugly myself. I don’t know about shitty, since I haven’t spent much time in it other than the beta.

Its not ugly its just different.

Your opinion is so much more right than mine! Let me rephrase: IN MY OPINION, it’s ugly.

Well in my opinion your opinion sucks.

Anyways this is not very good guild drama. Shit when I was playing EQ we had a chick on our server give up some anal to a dude for an in game Bow… No kidding. Now thats good drama.

Shrug, 2 of those 3 are opinions only, which may or may not differ from other people on this board. That’s all I was pointing out :)

The twist here is the commercial aspect, ranvarian. If you prefer sexual scandals, there’s a tangentially related one here.

The rest of you, stop being the dogs shitting on my lawn that make me want to spray them with a hose. Take the latest instalment of the interminable WoW-sucks-does-not-does-too argument where it belongs. On second thought, nobody gives two shits about the OP, so go ahead and do it here, but make sure you give the other thread equal time, because I’m sure that if you just keep fighting long enough, someone will be convinced.

Do you think they’ll be able to keep the show this interesting next season? I hope they pick things up during sweeps!

that’s a lot of vitriol for a game you aren’t interested in…[/quote]

What can I say? I’m a bitter, petty little man.

and yet you went specifically into a thread with the game name in the topic with the express purpose of shitting on everyone

You’ve found me out. I am now off to comandeer another thread (Perhaps denigrating Civ IV). Will you join me?

Jon R. did it better.

No for true Cryptonian c*ntishness, you need to throw in an unexpected and major spoiler so that you can really wack off at the notion of shitting on other people’s fun.

Just went through it recently with my guild. Yay, senseless drama. :roll: :evil: