Wumpus appears to be back

These goggles, they do nothing!

Jesus. What’s his resolution - 4000 x 2500?

3200x1440, actually. :)

Perhaps the next version of phpBB will handle laterally robust images more gracefully. Bill could edit the pic to a link, though. ;)

I sure wish he would - I mean I can fit three desktops in that area.

TOO BAD! Just kidding.

Just take a peek at his website.[/quote]

You mean the “fancy” CLOSED FOR REMODELING page he has up instead of an actual site? I notice he failed to give two squirts about our advice - there’s the green grid, the chrome Metallica font. COME ON, RYAN.

Also, I simply loved Side Sutogate. Specifically Chet:

Because it was funny, despite the fact that Machfive was a fucking psychopath. If somebody makes me laugh out loud, even if I don’t like them, I’ll still compliment 'em for it.

Because it was funny, despite the fact that Machfive was a fucking psychopath. If somebody makes me laugh out loud, even if I don’t like them, I’ll still compliment 'em for it.[/quote]

In all fairness, the issue really isn’t whether or not quatoria was justified in PMing MachFive to give him a friendly handjob, it’s that the PM (what’s the “P” for? Oh, who knows) just happened to be up in full view when Metallica5 took his desktop shot.

God, what the heck happened to Machfive, anyway? His “Need an opinion on a logo” thread is still some of the best reading this board has ever garnered up. I almost wish we hadn’t scared him away like that. He was too beautiful for this world.

In Memoriam:

He’s got a Dual Mon setup, that’s how Windows handles print screens.

Damn I dunno how I missed that thread…

— Alan

Yeah, that was a goodie. It was one of those threads that you take for granted as being an interesting diversion initially. Now we have gone so long without message board nuttiness of that level and I miss it. I wish there were a few more insane threads. Outside of the P&R forum that is.

Crypt, tell me you made up that logo.

Sadly, he most certainly did not.

Oh god. I thought everyone was kind of unjustifiably mean to him before…but dear lord, that’s just unforgivable.

watching all of these people discover machfive for the first time just warms my cold heart :D

http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=133731#133731

Yes, some of Chet’s finest work was based on his counselling Machfive. Admittedly it was kind of like watching a puppy get strangled but it was great reading at times.

Wow. Well done, that side suto farce was the single most hilarious execution that I’ve seen in my life. Sidesplitting. In all my lurking time I just noticed enough of Machfive to not care for him much. Now that I’ve read this thread I nearly want him back.

It’s certainly for the better. What keeps this wonderful forum alive is the fact it’s self-cleaning.

Oh, that was hardly a coincidence, particularly as the picture was taken when the forum was in full gangbang mode, with a sarcasm cock in every mach5 orifice.

Oh, that was hardly a coincidence, particularly as the picture was taken when the forum was in full gangbang mode, with a sarcasm cock in every mach5 orifice.[/quote]

Yeah, my point. That whole “moment in time” shot was pretty convenient for what it contained (of course, the more entertaining stuff was the real stuff, that Machfive didn’t seem to realize: the Winamp skin, the haphazard files like kitties, fruit spreadsheets, and hacked games).