X-COM: War of the Chosen - the QT3 game!

Lantz and Djscman are now best friends.

So glad that I was immortalized in this action shot!

I promise to treat the lives of each and every one of you with the greatest respect and reverence while I am throwing you endlessly into under gunned pitched battle against our alien foes.

Whatever you say, Il Duce. :)

Time to pick some daisies for the gun barrels…

We need a Major badly! You need someone to ascend to Major to unlock the mission to kill the Chosen Assassin. She is on the last bar of retaliating and we need to invade her base to kill her once and for all!

--------------------------
To:. All Active Duty, Reserve, and Applicants of X-COM

Title: Nominating a nickname change for Captain Lantz

Hello, and cheers to all enjoying rec time in the bar.

Please welcome me in congratulating Captain Lantz on her promotion. It is well earned, with many of our foes learning firsthand the deadliness of her blade.

However, as you all know, the casualty rate at the top of the roster has been heady. We need some long term leadership to this group, and promoting an officer to Major is at the top of our list. Getting another Captain to join her then fill her role when she is promoted is the top priority for us.

Since Captain @Lantz is at the top of the roster and her nickname is kinda generic, let’s have a vote. Each squad member gets a nomination and then we will do a general poll to the rest of the resistance. What should Captain Lantz’s nickname be?

The nominations are open.
-------------------------- Vigilo Confido----

Il Duce. It rolls off of the tongue. It just means The Leader. And it has no fascist undertones at all.

How about “Solipsist”?

Neifi

I am still dead, but I would vote ‘Fusion’. Because a fusion lance might actually help you survive.

I vote “major”. Captain Major has a nice ring to it :D also bringing a major lance has that summer '18 big D energy to it.

5 nominations. Any other input? The Captain is on a mission now, will probably come back promoted…

I’m no Kobe so I am obviously abstaining in the process.

“Black Mamba” is now the obvious choice.

As am super duper sorry to ask again, but @Guap what difficulty level are you playing on? It looks like you’re having much more fun than I was since i played on normal with some mods that took a lot of the stress out so my next game I’m thinking I need to bump up to what you’re doing.

Commander/Self Imposed Ironman (to avoid the Lost bug).

You’re on Xbone right? I can’t understand why they haven’t fixed that bug yet. I don’t do consoles so I ask, is it that hard to patch console titles?

Txs! Sorry for the interruption.

I second “Black Mamba”!

Also, don’t worry about interruptions. I’m having fun playing the game and doing the story with everyone. The more participation the better!