Must have DS games

I find myself using my DS less than I do my PSP. In fact, with Pirates out now, I use the PSP more. Help me Qt3!!!

Brain Age and Animal Crossing are surefire winners as far as I am concerned. Clubhouse games is fun, not sure if its a must have. Just bought Hotel Dusk, but I havent had a chance to play it yet.

What games do you already have? Anyway here are some of my favorites so far,

Advance War
New Super Mario Brothers
Castelvania: Dawn of Sorrow
Tetris
Mario Kart
Super Mario 64
Final Fantasy 3
Trauma Center

No mention of Phoenix Wright?

The new one came out a couple of weeks ago…

I’m really hard-pressed to find much compelling on my DS in these post-Yoshi’s Island days, but the DS is getting PUZZLE QUEST the GREATEST GAME EVER MADE so there you go

I don’t know man, Panzer Tactics and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass are both pretty compelling to me. Of course neither will be out for awhile…

I’ve heard good things about lunar knights. Besides that the list above is about right and I’ll add meteos and kirby cursed canvas as well.

In addition to the titles already listed [of which, Final Fantasy III is a standout for me] I’d also like to add Contact.

The long list above is good, though would say Meteos > Tetris DS.

Also, any GBA games you missed, or newer GBA games that came out after the DS did, such as Metroid Fusion (which was great fun), or the Mario & Luigi RPG’s. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is good, but not as good as the GBA one.

Also, we mustn’t forget either OUENDAAAAAAAAAAN or Elite Beat Agents (you don’t need both, but you should definitely get at least one).

I was kind of annoyed by Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, but if you’re not an enormous Castlevania nutbar the way I am, you should love it.

A list of the top DS games as scored by Gamespot.

Lorini

M-M-M-M-Meteos!

Animal Crossing. Just be ready for your hands to crimp up into unusable claws.

I really liked Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits on the DS. It’s not a great DS game in that it doesn’t use the touchpad well but it is just a very fun, simple, addictive game. Also it got little fanfare or sales and if you can find it, it should be very cheap.

Elite Beat Agents is freaking amazing.

Advance Wars DS and Age of Kings DS have logged an awful lot of time in my DS. Warioware Touched and Trauma Center probably show off the touch screen the best.

Ouendan & Elite Beat Agents. Games you can’t play on any other platform.

Meteos, Mr. Driller, Rocket Slime, Children of Mana, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

I’m loving it. And by it I mean Final Fantasy 3.

Advance Wars DS and Brain Age are the only ones I bother with… but I have put more hours into AW:DS than any other computer game (not counting WoW) in a long while, so that’s fine.

How does Age of Kings hold up to AW:DS?

Personally I didn’t care for it. I’m not sure what didn’t click but it just didn’t work for me. Partly it was the fuzzy graphics. It felt like they tried to do to much with them and things just ended up messy. I could never find my damn units in that game. I’m not playing TBS games for the snazzy graphics. Keep things clean so that I can see what I’m doing.

And I agree about the AW series. I can’t believe how many hours I’ve gotten out of those titles.