Commander in Chief for the PC

Has anyone heard anything about this game? It looks like a strategy game where you take on the role of a world leader but I have only seen a description of it on the EB Games web site as well as a “fan review.” It’s only 30 bucks and I’ll be damned if I’m going to be a guinea pig for a game that just screams “bug-ridden mess with not so good UI or AI.”

Sigh.

Once again, my notion of prohibiting sub-200 posters from starting threads proves itself worthy. Think about it, Mr. Chick. Think about it.

Because a guy that’s been on the board since 2005, but who has less than 200 posts obviously poses a constant threat of starting a redundant thread. It’s not that I disagree with your proposed policy change, but I think using Benhur as your model case probably doesn’t provide much support.

Yep, sorry; I will salf-ban for a while. I was at work when I made the post and did a quick scan to see if the game was mentioned. I should have done a thread search, and now that I’ve been properly corrected I will definately do so in the future. Thanks for the link

What’s funny is that the guy who started the other thread is no longer a member, alas. So I vote this thread to be the correct one :)

Yep, sorry; I will salf-ban for a while

damn, i guess he wasn’t joking

IGN just reviewed this.