Any creative commons or otherwise freely licenseable forum content?

I need to set up a “demo” forum containing about 30 interesting and real looking topics with active discussion. EDIT: THAT ARE NOT ABOUT PENISES.

Ideally I’d like to do this by copying, 100% legally with proper attribution, content from an existing forum.

Does anyone know of any existing general purpose discussion forums that allow Creative Commons style re-use of the content posted there?

I give you my permission to use my, The Penis Thread. It’s really long (10 pages). Huh, huh. And of course it’s interesting becasue it’s about penises. It’s advice on how to properly care for your penis (or any penis, really).

I want you to know I wouldn’t give just anybody persmisison to do with what you will with my The Penis Thread. So there’s that.

See my edit.

Quick, someone start a Vagina Thread.

Hmm.

Do the forums here look like cc-by-sa?

Seems so? http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central:Licensing

I wonder if there’s anything in the Internet Archive that I could use. It’s so hard to search for “forum”.

Err, what for? Kind of hard to say without that information. Does it need to be a live update, just a snapshot for reference, a complete data set including user profiles…?

I think Wumpus is trying to set up a demo of some forum software he’s been working on, and he’s looking for some real content to give prospects a good idea of its potential.

Kind of like staging a house for sale.

hmm well i work on the assumption idea’s on the internet are free (as in ‘have some free beer buddy’), so IF there are no issues for other posters in my science is awesome thread, and you are not going to do anything *illegal or *evil (see my thread about ‘evil’ for help with that definition) with it, then sure you can use my ‘Show why science is awesome’ thread from this section of the forum.

*illegal in the context of the laws of your country, and ‘evil’ in the context of breaking something like one of the ten commandments, being like Hitler, supporting the ‘War-Machine’(the industrial complex of arms supply etc), Big Oil (includes large scale Petro-Chemical industry and bio-tech often) or any other net-negative to the progress of humanity type Corporation and anything to do with child abuse or cruelty to animals or environmental destruction etc. All these things are evil (as are other things) and i won’t (can’t) support, or help facilitate those that make personal wealth on the back of the suffering of the meek, innocent, uninformed or not even born yet.

Why not simply use Lorem Ipsum to fill space?

I assume that he also wants things like quotes to other posts, links, etc. that lorem ipsum wouldn’t provide? To show off some of the neater features.