Xbox @ 20

“Mistakes were made”

Immediately shows Cyberpunk 2077 pre-launch.

LOL

Not sure whether it’s just me, but https://www.xboxvault.com/ is not a happy bunny.

All I get is “Bandwidth Exceeded”.

Guess people want that oil painting of The Rock. :)

Here’s the full list of BC games added today:

Holy crap! Blood on the Sand! Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect!

Man, here’s 10 seconds of the new Halo TV series!

Oh, boy /s

There it is. Halo Infinite mp f2p up now.

Well, looks like all the rumors were true.

And that’s that.

I’m just getting a blue screen trying to load Infinite MP.

Irony.

Awww, at first I thought you were saying they were bringing this back.

Felt he’s always been one of the good guys. Hope he stays that way.

Pretty good GQ article on Xbox

I’ve never owned an Xbox in my life, but I’m grateful they’re around because I can only imagine how awful Sony would have been without them.

Good article. Thanks.

There’s a fun Xbox virtual history museum – haven’t seen “web 3D” in a while – that includes not just the history of each console, but also a personalized section you can explore with your most-played games, first achievements, etc.

It’s pretty neat. But other than my own private history museum, I didn’t have a good experience in the next area I tried: the original Xbox area. The first exhibit I clicked on, had a bunch of sound clips from Ed Fries, etc, except they would play about 10 seconds, then pause 10 seconds to buffer, then play 10 seconds, etc. Just not a good experience right now, probably too many people trying to see it right now.

I wouldn’t have guessed that Halo 2 is my most played game. Oblivion, Destiny, Witcher 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas were also in the Top 5.

Weird, zero issues with the videos and stuff for me – I was just exploring. You must have gotten on a bum CDN.

My most-played were Borderlands 2, Just Cause 2, LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga, Skyrim, and Witcher 3. But that’s only because Mass Effect was four games.

It tells me my most played game is Ninja Gaiden II, but won’t tell me how many hours that is, even if I check the game manually on the website. That’s annoying.

That personal museum is WILD. Holy shit, I’ve played 177 Xbox games? I’d be hard-pressed to recall 80 of them.

Also, watching that I Love Bees doc and recognizing two coworkers in it. Wild.

It’s counting GFWL too for some reason.

I played a lot of titles. But not nearly as many as Editor! :)