~The Game Pass Thread~

Hmm, I googled Solasta to see when it’s coming to GamePass. I guess “soon” is the only answer? Does “soon” mean this month?

It’s right there in the link, May 27.

Oops, missed that. Thanks!

Seems most of the stuff I actively want to play still requires a purchase. Game Pass is mostly “eh I guess I’ll check this out” at present for me.

For me, there’s just a ton of stuff on gamepass that’s been holding my interest, so I haven’t really felt the need to buy anything else directly, other than Cyberpunk.

Ah gotcha. I believe this works as designed (I can certainly see an argument as not well) in that rookie enemy pilots act as rookies while elite will limb your mech in a minute. So in the beginning when facing low difficulty missions you face low skilled pilots.

Oh man, I bought both SnowRunner and Solasta in the past month. I haven’t even touched Solasta yet.

Aye - its quite a surprise that Solasta is now on Gamepass for everyone.

In the last few days I bought the expansions for Elder Scrolls Online and Elite Dangerous. Also the expansion for Subnautica just left early release, need to play that one.

I suppose the nice part about (pre)paying only $4.50/month for GP is that I don’t feel bad about ignoring it for a while. For $15/month, I’d be reaching for the cancel button.

Yep I am still buying games also. :)

I treat gamepass as my new game demo tool .

Game Pass has achieved the singularity. No either games need be added.

I was kind of hoping somebody (maybe @lordkosc?) was planning to play The Catch: Carp and Coarse Fishing and let me know if it was worth a look.

Fishing Sim World - This the previous version and they are pretty much the same game. I have sunk plenty of time in to them and they are pretty good, definitely worth a go.

gipghy

Wish time permitted, someone else is gonna have to reel this one in.

I think you can make some time, stop being shellfish.

I started playing Wild at Heart yesterday. I was kind of visually stunned by it, just kind of sitting there absorbing just how gorgeous it is at times. It’s a subjective thing, of course, whether others will find this art style as gorgeous as I do.

YouTube pushed this at me. It looks neat. It will hopefully deserve its own thread.

Basically an ARPG, but with base building and tower defense.

<.<