~The Game Pass Thread~

Of course, whatever progress I’d made in Battlefield 1 was gone, so I had to play the Harlem Hellfighters bit and start the British tank dude’s story all over again. At this rate I’ll never get through the campaign.

I heard it will all be over by Christmas, you 'll be fine.

Just had a very frustrating experience with EA Play and Gamepass, I upgraded to Gamepass Ultimate so that I could get access to the EA games. I found myslef unable to download. I appears that some old EA account is linked to my Xbox account. All I can figure is that at some point when playing on the 360 I created an EA account and linked it. I contacted EA support and they could not verify ownership of the account that I was trying to unlink. All I was able to provide is the current info on the account that I use. Apparently it was wrong and they refused to unlink the account. All they would tell me is to contact them when I remembered the info… from an account that I haven’t used in about fifteen years… I’m not even sure what to do now.

I have access to EA Play with base GamePass for PC without requiring Ultimate.

Managed to get my account linked. Turns out I had a very old EA account on an old Hotmail email address. Once I spoke to someone helpful I was able to get things resolved.

Funny how getting the right person on the phone can make such a difference.

Dead by daylight is getting new stuff. 5 yr anniversary event in a few days. They just announced it’ll be adding the resident evil 2 remake police station map, leon, jill, and nemesis in a couple weeks. Zombies too.

Theyre working on bot matches, kill rewards and griefer auto bans.

Conan exiles is apparently on gamepass now, optimized for the series X.

Looks like some kind of survival MMO, set in the Conan world?

It’s along the lines of Ark and whatnot- survival crafter. You can play on a personal server, solo or with friends, join the public/private servers, etc. It has its own quirks, and it’s fun for a while, if you’re into that sort of thing. All the DLC is just cosmetic, but cool if you want the stuff you build (structures/weapons/armor) to have a particular flavor. And really, who doesn’t?

I’m tempted to downoad it to see how pretty it is on XSX.

Hey, this is a little weird. Mechwarrior 5 (Xbox) was supposed to be released and hit GP yesterday. It isn’t showing up in the GP list at all (even though other stuff like Conan and Maneater are there), or in the store under New Releases (or Coming Soon). But I just did a search for it in the console store, and it showed up, with the GP logo and said ‘installable’. So if you’re waiting for that, it’s there. I’ve got it downloading now, but with Biomutant, Sunless Skies, etc. in my queue, I don’t know when I’ll get to it. Which means I’ll probably fire it up in an hour.

Sir, this is the PC thread.

It’s been mutated into the catch-all GP thread.

News to me. Makes sense, I guess, but also just a Teensy bit of get off my lawn 🤣

Mechwarrior 5 is still on Game Pass for PC too!

We’ve discussed it a few times it seems like. Heck, two posts above mine, Timex is talking about Conan on GP, and that’s console-only, too, isn’t it? Unless (like MW5) it hit PCGP a while back and I’m unaware.

It did a while back

He’s right, though, that Timex mentioned it specifically in the context of the Series X

This is no longer true with the Isle of Siptah expansion.

Conan exiles seems like…
A pretty terrible game.

Funcom lost their way in the past decade or so sadly.